General Chat

Stevo985

Someone got stabbed literally 30 seconds from where I live last night, it's pretty **** horrible to think that I walked up the same road at 10pm when I was going home after seeing my godson, also the fact that the bloke was only 33 there is a chance I mite even know who it was. Horrible stuff I think that is the second stabbing (within a 2 minute walk from where I live) in the last 18 months or something like that.

Someone got stabbed literally 30 seconds from where I live last night, it's pretty **** horrible to think that I walked up the same road at 10pm when I was going home after seeing my godson, also the fact that the bloke was only 33 there is a chance I mite even know who it was. Horrible stuff I think that is the second stabbing (within a 2 minute walk from where I live) in the last 18 months or something like that.

High St Erd ?

I know this probably ain't the place to be talking about this stuff but I ain't heard anything yet, ain't been home yet so I ain't spoke to any one else in the area yet, to be honest as long as I don't know the person or the person that done it then that is enough for me

I know this probably ain't the place to be talking about this stuff but I ain't heard anything yet, ain't been home yet so I ain't spoke to any one else in the area yet, to be honest as long as I don't know the person or the person that done it then that is enough for me

It's going downhill man. I love Erdington to bits .I was born and raised here , having went to SS Margaret Mary's and St Edmund Campion the town is part of me, but it just doesn't seem familiar anymore . I served in the Army for nearly a decade and then lived in Florida for a few years and since living back here it just seems so apocalyptic.

I've lived here all my life, went to marsh hill and stockland green school and even though I love the place it is turning into a trampy horrible **** hole.

Apocalyptic doesn't do the place justice if you ask me, as I say I love the place purely cuz I know no different but it ain't too nice to live in every day

Â