General Chat

Stevo985

well, Dora is a bilingual children's educational character aimed at the very young but is considerd too bland for adult taste and annoyingly over promoted in the merchandising stakes with everything from Dora lunchboxes to sunglasses

giggity giggity suggests some sort of rohipnol based vengeful spitefuck

No, no, it was a reference to Meath's profile pic. I found his post amusing, and tried to express this view in a different way.

Unfortunately for you, Giggidy or giggity has a very specific meaning and you used it in reference to Dora the Explorer :lol:

If Dora the Explorer is what legov is after, I reckon he could start a 'Mexican Girls' Thread which could surely rival voinjama and CI's 'Indian Girls' thread

Unfortunately for you, Giggidy or giggity has a very specific meaning and you used it in reference to Dora the Explorer :lol:

FWIW I didn't know that either. Assumed it was just a VT term for general giggling.

I rather like the Geordie vampire girl in the Halloween BT ad... although the main girl is of course hot as ****.

Anywho... does anyone know why I wake up with a headache every morning? It's getting on my nerves.

Â