General Chat

Stevo985

This ain't a love song to them or anything but pre-middle aged Bon Jovi are great. Always will be. We shall ignore the haters because we can, its my life and I'll listen to who I want.

For belting out while driving in the summer with all the windows down, nothing beats Bon Jovi. For everything else, there's mastercard better music.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I'm impressed with Amazon lately. Couple of days ago I ordered something and it came the next day, with standard free delivery. Just ordered another thing and it was dispatched within half an hour.

Also I got a tax refund for £270, neat.

got an all day training course in Brum tomorrow, RICS professional ethis and practice, what do you reckon the dress code is for that?

want to go in jeans and a tshirt but got a feeling everyone will rock up in suits

Courdoroy and tweed

I'm impressed with Amazon lately. Couple of days ago I ordered something and it came the next day, with standard free delivery. Just ordered another thing and it was dispatched within half an hour.

Also I got a tax refund for £270, neat.

I just get family members to get the Prime trial, then send my shit to them

Late night shopping, next day delivery :)

Don't have an opinion on them, but surely there are worse to be a fan of!

Apart from The Beatles, Queen and Big Country I can't think of many worse bands :mrgreen:

You appear to have misspelt " Coldplay " as Big Country 

Just read that one of my old crushes Donna Hartley died recently of a suspected heart attack.

Fabulous athlete and then injury made her turn to the life of a body builder which i hope wasn't the reason for her death?

56541686.jpg

Â