General Chat

Stevo985

I like Villa as much as the next guy on here, but I draw the line at fiddling with my banjo string's action during a 1-0 defeat to Man City.

Mate of mine has snapped his banjo string in the past.  It sounds **** horrendous.

Edit: I hasten to add, I didn't actually hear it.  I wasn't there.  Honest.

It's not as painful as you'd imagine, but the amount of blood it pumps out is ridiculous.

Mine snapped twice, I was about 18. 

I like Villa as much as the next guy on here, but I draw the line at fiddling with my banjo string's action during a 1-0 defeat to Man City.

Mate of mine has snapped his banjo string in the past. It sounds **** horrendous.

Edit: I hasten to add, I didn't actually hear it. I wasn't there. Honest.

It's not as painful as you'd imagine, but the amount of blood it pumps out is ridiculous.

Me too, it didn't hurt at all, just looks like a murder scene Edited by Jimzk5

Mate of mine has snapped his banjo string in the past.  It sounds **** horrendous.

Edit: I hasten to add, I didn't actually hear it.  I wasn't there.  Honest.

It's not as painful as you'd imagine, but the amount of blood it pumps out is ridiculous.

I also managed to 'damage' mine, basically it held on by a thread. As has been said, a huge amount of blood.

Ah, those early days of a new relationship doing it like rabbitts :D

Paul bearer dead .....ohhhhhh yessssss.....great character

Kayfabe dead ? or Dead dead ?

Wrestlemania coming up soon is it? I expect he'll pop up at some point and help / hinder Undertaker winning his match.  

I got her those for christmas.

You could take her to dinner or....mini golf, bowling,movie (pick one)....a mother and son type of day. Or sweets and a thoughtful card. All moms love that. I don't know her, so that's all I can think of. 

Â