General Chat

Stevo985

Sunday night the guy from 3 doors down got stabbed and killed so the road was full of ambulances, riot vans and police cars. The police were still at the house this morning. Some argument that got completely out of hand really quickly. Sadly the guy has a teenage daughter who you hope wont have seen the incident but then cannot really imagine she didnt.

I have known the guy for nearly 10 years so its been a bit of a kick in the balls.

For a moment, I thought you were talking about the guy from the Mississippi rock band, 3 Doors Down...

It's not really a religion is is though? That's one of their main beefs - all governments won't classify it

Many, if not most have. I heard the Belgians are trying to crush them in The Hague, which would bode well for Europe. They are pure evil and deploy their brownshirts at every turn. They've basically taken over the city of Clearwater, Florida through bribery and intimidation. It's deranged and scary, really. I **** hate them.

I thought Clearwater was full of creationists?? 

I really don't like that the quote within a quote thing has returned. It makes the site really uncomfortable to read on a mobile, which is probably my favoured method since the site changed over. Scrolling through endless pages of quotes just to read "this" or "I agree" again...

Not best pleased. 

Thoughts?

It's not really a religion is is though? That's one of their main beefs - all governments won't classify it

Many, if not most have. I heard the Belgians are trying to crush them in The Hague, which would bode well for Europe. They are pure evil and deploy their brownshirts at every turn. They've basically taken over the city of Clearwater, Florida through bribery and intimidation. It's deranged and scary, really. I **** hate them.

I really don't like that the quote within a quote thing has returned. It makes the site really uncomfortable to read on a mobile, which is probably my favoured method since the site changed over. Scrolling through endless pages of quotes just to read "this" or "I agree" again...

Not best pleased. 

Thoughts?

This

sorry ;)

I had a double yolker once but I was making scrambled eggs at the time .

Senseless waste .

I should have gone the fried route with the obligatory "look at what I am eating " facebook pic .

They say you regret the things you did not do more than the things you did and it's so bloody true .

If I am ever so lucky to find one again I won't be repeating past mistakes, thats for sure .

some kind of Pentecostal sect from Brazil.

Yeah, "The Assembly of God"...the huge Brazilian population in Massachusetts have brought their Holy Ghost craziness with them and have churches all over the place. It's all a scam, of course. 

Plenty of those , too. Florida is a **** insane asylum.

Now them American eggs - whenever I see them in movies or on TV they're purest white. Why is that? And does the above mean you don't usually buy them in sixes, too?

Edited by hogso

Well I have a meeting today at 10am...redundancies are coming my friends,my job is pretty much safe I think but there will be a few pissed off people today.

I sometimes think it would be a blessing, I've been there 8 or 9 years now and a few grand would go down well, I'm desperate for a new job so this would just force me into action.

As I say though the people I work with should be safe

So Sir David Attenborough was on Twitter yesterday and was asked by an astronaut what would he do if he had a night in the space station, to which he replied he would simply watch the earth as it is a view he never had.

Now, I for one think there should be a petition to send the man to space to have that view. I mean, look what he's done! He deserves it.

(Although he is getting on a bit)

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

The double yoke happened me too. All 6 in the box had doubles. Freaky shit :)

Irish eggs are sold by the half dozen?

In the UK, eggs are most commonly sold in boxes of 6 - although you can get 12s as well.

The white eggs thing is funny. When I was a kid (1960s) all mass-market eggs were white. You never saw brown ones unless you kept your own hens. But older people used to complain that they missed the good old brown ones of their youth.

The marketers noticed this, and suddenly all eggs became brown (it's basically down to what you feed the hens).

Now I kind of miss the white ones, as you never see them!

Â