General Chat

Stevo985

I find myself in the unenviable position of having to provide a summary of the field of work my dissertation will be grounded in, without having read much of it, in 12 hours. 3,500 words.

I think one of my mates might have the right idea - it's bullshit, unmarked, don't bother.

And yet I find myself sat on Word trying to make it sound like I know what I'm talking about.

my first blowie?! Is this a man thing?

Oh yes, that really is a man thing :mrgreen: :nod:

I'm sure there are parts of the Far East where it could be classed as 'woman' thing too... :winkold:

Beat me to it. Well, at least a similar one.

I don't think I remember my first as such, but I remember my first "completed", so to speak. :nod: Her ex bf was in the room next door and was wondering what we were doing... :P

:lol: Well, I'm really not that bad. :) Long story about the whole thing. Two of my best memories are actually one day each with the only two girls I've ever loved for real. Both days were very memorable. Those were the days. :nod:

i think you get extra awesome points for that

Never met a Roisin. There seem to be millions of Siobhans about though, very few of them Irish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMDGVeICeP8,

wiki"]

Siobhan (pronounced Sha-Vhan) Meow is a transgender or transsexual person who appeared on The Howard Stern Show and has been considered a member of The Wack Pack. She was born male in Brooklyn in 1956, attended schools in New York and Pennsylvania, and married in 1978.

Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Siobhan appeared variously in male or transgender female forms. She organized a music troupe called "Pep Girlz", produced by Paul Kostabi, that performed in local venues. The band produced one CD in 1997, titled "Down 'n Dirty".

Siobhan completed the medical transition from male to female in 2002 after identifying and residing as a woman for several years. The surgery was paid in large part by Siobhan's brother who had to mortgage his house. Ironically, Siobhan's sex change has made it hard for her to find work and the debt is unpaid. Since 2002, she has continued painting and has used mixed-media to express feline forms in her art.

I had a friend who told me a story of the "hot and cold" blowjob. Chick drinks some coffee and goes to town then stops and puts ice cubes in her mouth - spits them out and goes to town again. Repeat.

Apparently it ruled.

Referenced in the Iain Banks novel Complicity actually as well, according to that it's meant to be amazing as well.

Can't say I fancy it myself.

Heh, I've had that, to an extent. Not with coffee though but with ice. Her mouth was warm enough! She'd start normal, then she would put the ice cube in her mouth for a good 30 seconds, sucking it around, then take it out, then back to town she went. Aaaaahhh high school those were the days. and now that I think of it, that was one of my first blowies!

Allison Schutte, never will forget her*, lovely mouth and, well, everything really.

I had a friend who told me a story of the "hot and cold" blowjob. Chick drinks some coffee and goes to town then stops and puts ice cubes in her mouth - spits them out and goes to town again. Repeat.

Apparently it ruled.

Referenced in the Iain Banks novel Complicity actually as well, according to that it's meant to be amazing as well.

Can't say I fancy it myself.

not a coffee fan hey?

what about tea? :P

good memories (first blowie)

I nearly spat my tea out... :shock:

My good memories include things like when I got asked to be Godmother, when I recovered after an operation against odds, when I realised I was in love...

Your definition of good memories, my first blowie?! Is this a man thing?

this can't be that surprising.....they are guys after all. when i realised i was in love it was an amazing moment that nothing has yet to compare to. but for guys....things like blowies will always be at the top of the list

good thing about memories, not really a limit on how many you can have. This one in question always makes me laugh, i nearly stopped said girl by questioning what she was doing as she kneeled down. Girl will always stay in my memories for being my first, around the back of Pershore Football Club in fact. Said girl played a bit part in my life over the next few years and helped to "christen" other great venues such as the phone box near bredon cricket club and the ladies toilets at Montells in Tewkesbury. 8)

My good memories include things like when I got asked to be Godmother, when I recovered after an operation against odds, when I realised I was in love...

this can't be that surprising.....they are guys after all. when i realised i was in love it was an amazing moment that nothing has yet to compare to. but for guys....things like blowies will always be at the top of the list

good thing about memories, not really a limit on how many you can have. This one in question always makes me laugh, i nearly stopped said girl by questioning what she was doing as she kneeled down. Girl will always stay in my memories for being my first, around the back of Pershore Football Club in fact. Said girl played a bit part in my life over the next few years and helped to "christen" other great venues such as the phone box near bredon cricket club and the ladies toilets at Montells in Tewkesbury. 8)

Having been born in the same town as you live, I have been in both those toilets and that phone box. I am officially disturbed.

Having been born in the same town as you live, I have been in both those toilets and that phone box. I am officially disturbed.

now all i can think of is all of the bathrooms and venues i have been to in my life and how b4 i was there some guy got a blowie or more in that spot. for the guys....hats off to ya....but for me....EW!

Â