General Chat

Stevo985

I'm going to Bangkok tomorrow

Go to Pantip Plaza.You will be able to get really cheap PC games there.

Presumably they will be pirate copies and if you are going to go down that route you might as well download them for free?

They are for sale in the shops.So if they have a game you want and its for sale,why not buy it ?

As far as pirate copies go.90% of stuff sold there is a copy of an original, perfume,clothes,jewellery etc etc etc. Thats how their economy works.

He's going to Bangkok and the first bit of advice you give him is about where to find cheap PC games!?!?!?

I think we need to have a chat!!!

anyone know what has happened with the birmingham food fair???

they normally have it in town every year and I spend **** loads of money at it, havent seen or heard nothing at all about it for this year though have I just completely missed it?

He's going to Bangkok and the first bit of advice you give him is about where to find cheap PC games!?!?!?

Here is another bit of advice then.

Beware of the "ladyboys" ......Assuming you can tell which ones they are :shock:

:lol:

Assuming you can tell which ones they are Shocked

it's dead simple , if they have a cock and tits they are a ladyboy

free advice FTW

By the time you find that out its too late, unless of course you like bieng in the shit.

Assuming you can tell which ones they are Shocked

it's dead simple , if they have a cock and tits they are a ladyboy

free advice FTW

By the time you find that out its too late, unless of course you like bieng in the shit.

hey , what goes on in BKK stays in BKK (unless you post it on facebook or star in the hangover 2 )

Is it true that Bangkok isn't called Bangkok to people from Bangkok and that it hasn't been called that for a hundred years or so? QI said it has some really long name over there instead.

Is it true that Bangkok isn't called Bangkok to people from Bangkok and that it hasn't been called that for a hundred years or so? QI said it has some really long name over there instead.

Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat?

Â