General Chat

Stevo985

If any of you are bored i am on ski sunday tomorrow, BBC 2 16.45!

Watch it because you heart me -)

:nod:

we must set you a task like during your next interview saying "ecumenical" :D

Hell, no. It has to be either "Clearing in the woods", or "Scuba Steve".

Clearing in the woods shouldn't be too hard to work into an interview either.

I thought that myself tbh.

"I thought I was about to smash into a tree and then I saw a clearing in the woods . I was able to change course at the last minute , despite being blonde and female. Thank Scuba Steve. "

"I thought I was about to smash into a tree and then I saw a clearing in the woods . I was able to change course at the last minute , despite being blonde and female. Thank Scuba Steve. "

"One time I nearly crashed into an advertising hoarding, but luckily there was a word removed there to let me through."

"One time I nearly crashed into an advertising hoarding, but luckily there was a word removed there to let me through."

I have been so brainwashed into accepting that "word removed" actually means clearing in the woods etc, that I didn't instantly get that an actual word could be removed from the advertising board!!!!!.

I had a vision of some prick granting her access at the last minute !!!!

DAMN YOU VT !!! :D

totally didn't realise brian cox was the keyboardist in d-ream.

things can only get better indeed...

We've discussed this here before - mainly whether Patrick Moore (who is after all a xylophone player) could handle drums in the astrophysicists' supergroup - Brian Cox (keyboards), Alex James (bass) and Brian May (guitar).

Excellent.

Well, as it turns out, I'm no longer a drinker. In the interests of self-preservation you see. I've found that not drinking yet knowing you could if so inclined is a lot easier to live with than not drinking and knowing you can't.

My cigarette intake has increased tenfold as a result and I've lost weight, strangely, despite not being much of me as is.

So, I've resolved to get a hobby. A time consuming* (and preferably constructive) hobby at that, as writing comes and goes, it's rather inexplicable...sitting down with the sole intention of writing only leads in frustration and/or long nights.

Any ideas?

*adventurous masterbation is in consideration

Excellent.

Well, as it turns out, I'm no longer a drinker. In the interests of self-preservation you see. I've found that not drinking yet knowing you could if so inclined is a lot easier to live with than not drinking and knowing you can't.

My cigarette intake has increased tenfold as a result and I've lost weight, strangely, despite not being much of me as is.

So, I've resolved to get a hobby. A time consuming* (and preferably constructive) hobby at that, as writing comes and goes, it's rather inexplicable...sitting down with the sole intention of writing only leads in frustration and/or long nights.

Any ideas?

Wine tasting?

Excellent.

Any ideas?

Wine tasting?

What are you trying to write ? Just wondering really, fiction or no-fiction ?

Or is it a bit like the writing done in the Shining film ?

Â