General Chat

Stevo985

I had to take Microsoft Word off my laptop today and immediately thought of VT.
I think of VT every August when the university gets flooded with phone calls from those whose A-level results weren't too good.

I see some folks in america got arrested because they all walked in to a bank and wanted their accounts closed.

I didn't know that was illegal.

But it's good to see they are moving on from silly rallies and half-hearted occupations, if you want to make a difference, you have to hit their wallet.

(apologies if it's been mentioned already, i'm too lazy to look around)

My Grand Uncle died today. He was 99 years old. He lived a long and interesting life, but he was tired and welcomed his death. I'll still miss him though. He was a true gentleman of the old school.

After eating a packet of crisps the packet must be rolled up and tied in a knot, its like the law isn't it?

I always get strange looks when I do that .. ..glad I'm not alone in doing this

They're at it again. the world ends today.

Having Had Mercy, Have Mercy!

We are living in a most unusual time. On May 21, of 2011, mankind entered into the Day of Judgment. This “day” will last for 5 months (153 days) until October 21, 2011. The Bible is teaching us that this period of time is Judgment Day!

The Completion of God’s Salvation Plan

The Bible declares that it was God’s plan to save 200 million people out of all those who would ever live upon the earth. Just prior to May 21 of this year, God finished the work of applying the redemption Christ had purchased for His people before the foundation of the world. Just prior to May 21, 2011, the Lord finished saving all of those whose names were written in the Lamb’s book of life. This act of God in finding all of His lost sheep and then finally gathering them and leading them safely into the sheepfold of the Good Shepherd was accomplished right before May 21. On May 21, God then shut the door to heaven, also known as the door to the sheepfold:

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Remember when you used to buy new phone and they told you to charge it for 24 hours to get the battery into full life? Then they gave you a new phone with a bit of juice left to run down then charge for 16 hours.

What's the definitive answer on charging a new mobile phone?

Well it's a Nokia E5.

Then your battery is a BL-4D. No special charging instructions. Just whack it on until it's full. Don't leave it charing too long though as I think you could damage it by overcharging.

Well it's a Nokia E5.

Then your battery is a BL-4D. No special charging instructions. Just whack it on until it's full. Don't leave it charing too long though as I think you could damage it by overcharging.

Cheers for that fella.

Â