General Chat

Stevo985

my thread about bumholes has gone :cry:

Well, it wasn't about bumholes, it was about a specific bumhole. I saw it and thought a) I really don't need to go in and read that one and B) if it would get any posts before it was deleted... and guess what? Them mods were quick. Think we should just let that one lie.

I had a small mole removed from my knee a year ago. It was very small. Lets say 3mm in diameter. The scar is about 2.54cm in diameter. It's been itchy for ages sometimes really itchy, but now it's started to hurt. Looking forward to starting college again next month for some free doctor advice. It better not be something serious.

edit: Yay it's just a keloid.

You'll be dead within 3 months. Guaranteed.

That counts as medical advice. You have led me to believe that you are a doctor. I am relying on that information. If I survive the next three months, I will sue you.

edit: Yay it's just a keloid.

I just wiki'd that and I looked at the case presentation... :puke:

From wikipedia:

Silicone gel sheeting — Silicone gel sheeting has been used for the treatment of symptoms (e.g., pain and itching) in patients with established keloids as well as for the management of evolving keloids and the prevention of keloids at the sites of new injuries. A systematic review of controlled trials found some evidence that silicone gel sheeting may reduce the incidence of abnormal scarring, but concluded that any estimate of effect was uncertain because the underlying trials were of poor quality and highly susceptible to bias.[8] Treatment with silicone gel sheeting appeared in some studies to improve elasticity of established abnormal scars, but the evidence was again of poor quality and susceptible to bias.

I used to work in woundcare & silicone gel sheeting really works. the reason why there aren't any good quality trials is because they're bloody expensive and difficult to run & there just isn't the money in wound dressings.

Anyway go to the chemist and ask for mepitel or get your doc to prescribe some if it works out cheaper. You can also cut them into 2 or more if the sheets are too big, despite what it says on the pack!

My company didn't make Mepitel, but I wish they had!

TUS is giving me a lift back to Cheltenham from the Blackburn match if I tug him off while he drives. I think that counts.

I'm up all night. Going to stay up til about 9pm and fall asleep then. Told two guys who I haven't met yet and who will be in my class for the next 4 years to get a room on facebook in my sleep deprived state. It's probably funny, but I can't be sure

Hoping that the first reply will be something like if not exactly 'harsh.. but fair'

One of the two liked it. Load off my mind.

Do you think that when a chimp looks at you in the zoo as if it wants you to help it that you are reading the situation correctly? I've seen some very unhappy looking chimps that seemed like they wanted me to do something about it.

Do you think that when a chimp looks at you in the zoo as if it wants you to help it that you are reading the situation correctly? I've seen some very unhappy looking chimps that seemed like they wanted me to do something about it.

What could you do though?

Sure they weren't just coming onto you Yillan?

What could you do though?

Nothing, but they don't know that.

Sure they weren't just coming onto you Yillan?

To my detriment, I do often mistake the look of despair for lust. I'm erring on the side of caution this time

TUS is giving me a lift back to Cheltenham from the Blackburn match if I tug him off while he drives. I think that counts.

I'm up all night. Going to stay up til about 9pm and fall asleep then. Told two guys who I haven't met yet and who will be in my class for the next 4 years to get a room on facebook in my sleep deprived state. It's probably funny, but I can't be sure

Hoping that the first reply will be something like if not exactly 'harsh.. but fair'

Eh!? I didn't promise the Blackburn match, I'm not there for it!

Â