General Chat

Stevo985

Id be up for that too.

May be better to set it up closer to the season start so you dont have to mess about with the team too much after the transfers are finished.

Id be up for that too.

May be better to set it up closer to the season start so you dont have to mess about with the team too much after the transfers are finished.

You canget some good deals though if you set it up early.

For example, N'Zogbia will be pretty cheap being a Wigan player. If he moves to us or Liverpool he will be good value.

Similar to Modric, if he goes to Chelsea to be their playmaker you will get him for a good price as a spurs player.

Id be up for that too.

For example, N'Zogbia will be pretty cheap being a Wigan player. If he moves to us or Liverpool he will be good value.

Similar to Modric, if he goes to Chelsea to be their playmaker you will get him for a good price as a spurs player.

What we waiting for then?

Someone grab the bull as they say!

If anyone missed Dynamo: Magician impossible the other day I recommend watching the repeat on WATCH, now. I really cannot understand how he does it!

i like him, but seemingly like all magicians when they get their own tv show they lose something IMO, there were 2 tricks that the camera showed flaws in

the 1st one was the phone in the bottle which not only has some 6ft bloke pinned behind him looking dodgy but also something flies round his right arm when he does the trick, second was the one where he made the card flip out of the pack, did it to noel fielding, unfortunately he also did it to a bloke in the street and both times the pick any card happened to be 8 of clubs

bit sloppy but it was a good show if i saw him in real life im sure he'd blow my mind

Id be up for that too.

wouldnt make a difference, when the premierleague.com release their prices for players they will stay the same until the start of the season. Prices only change based on number of people that sign them into their teams.

LOL

There's a banner at the top of VT that says 'chat to gay guys, 10p per minute - gayXchange'...

It might be time to use that option of removing ads!!! I don't want that popping up at work.

(Bring on the gay jokes... No I didn't click on it, no I haven't been on the website, no I'm not gay!)

(Bring on the 'in denial' jokes... hahahaha.. very funny guys. I'M NOT GAY!)

(seriously, I had sex with a girl last week. Right in her)

(Don't you love how a boob feels like a bag of sand?)

There's a banner at the top of VT that says 'chat to gay guys, 10p per minute - gayXchange'...

You know that the ads on this site use tracking cookies to target them based on sites you've been on before.

Bullllsshiiittttt!

I've never been on a gay site or a dating site in my life, and that's all that I get as adverts lately. Maybe it's targeting me as a new customer, that'd make much more sense.... surely!

Â