General Chat

Stevo985

Saw a couple of VT'ers I recognised at the Liverpool match. I'll be trawling the Rogues gallery for the night to put names with the faces

I was hoping that those who I saw would have also seen me and come onto this thread and save me having to go through the whole rogues gallery thread

One of them is the big man standing next to Rob in a picture of Rob this guy and ME. The other is a smaller chap with bleached blond hair.

Any ideas?

I really hope Luke Donald becomes world number 1 this weekend. Just seems to lose his nerve every time the door is opened for him. Good start yesterday tho shooting a 7 under par 64. Can see both Poulter and Quiros doing well.

I see Cheryl Cole has been sacked by the US version of The X Factor after just one show and is now using every tabloid newspaper to complain bitterly about it. Given she has basically had a taste of her own medicine, isn't this the most delicious irony ever?

Go and drunk text someone.

That was an awfully weak comeback!

What else am i going to say? Go and get your hair cut?

I see Cheryl Cole has been sacked by the US version of The X Factor after just one show and is now using every tabloid newspaper to complain bitterly about it. Given she has basically had a taste of her own medicine, isn't this the most delicious irony ever?

Very true - hadn't thought of it like that

I was hoping that those who I saw would have also seen me and come onto this thread and save me having to go through the whole rogues gallery thread

One of them is the big man standing next to Rob in a picture of Rob this guy and ME. The other is a smaller chap with bleached blond hair.

Any ideas?

Well there's only one picture of Rob in the Rogues gallery that has "ME" in it if you are referring to the poster "ME" i.e. my wife. In that pic is OBE , Pelle and and Pelle's mate. There's another pic where "ME" is taking the pic and I'm in the photo , but I wasn't wearing glasses at the Liverpool game, I had a cap on.

Â