General Chat

Stevo985

Just seen a Dulux advert, and it has occurred to me that I haven't seen an Old English Sheepdog in years and years. They were all the rage when I was a kid, but you don't see many these days.

anyone else watch man vs food?

the 1st bit where he just goes round some places getting big steaks (taht you know probably only cost about £10 :( ) the 2nd bit where he does the challenge, does he ever actually do any of them? ive seen 4 episodes now and he fails every time

anyone else watch man vs food?

the 1st bit where he just goes round some places getting big steaks (taht you know probably only cost about £10 :( ) the 2nd bit where he does the challenge, does he ever actually do any of them? ive seen 4 episodes now and he fails every time

yes, most of the time.

Oh pain!! I think i hurt my thigh :-(

Whatcha done?

I keep hurting my ankles, I went for an x-ray in November 2009 but never went to get the results :oops:

So I've joined up to that twatter thingamebob. I may need to ask for more hours in my day though. Just 2 more. 26 should do the trick.

I'm still not on twitter. I resisted myspace and facebook long enough, only to give in. I refuse to sign up to twitter, on principle!! (principle? principal? It's 'principle' right? Unless i'm referring to the headteacher..)

Mine wasn't so much on principle (what principle btw?). I just didn't see a use to it. But now I figure I might as well sign up and follow all the football journos that will be rumour mongering :)

That's what I signed up for in jan, the talking to your mates bit is pretty rubbish compared to FB IMO but it's the quickest thing on the net for news and rumours

the can I get a RT bit of it is now boring though, I want to know what time rio took a shit (he's getting closer to tweeting it I swear) I don't want to know that 50/day are asking him for a shout out

Mine wasn't so much on principle (what principle btw?). I just didn't see a use to it. But now I figure I might as well sign up and follow all the football journos that will be rumour mongering :)

The principles in my brain!

I don't see the point of it, so I don't sign up, then everyone signs up to it. So to stick to my principles, I'll not sign up :winkold:

The journo updates are probably the only reason I'd considering signing up, but DVIN/ Cracker/ Soody/ TUS/ someone will post them in the VT section if they're important!

twitter is good for the aa roadwatch updates before you set of for work in the mornings bof ......during the winter got me to work and back ...N3 impassable no salt etc go the n2
You KNOW I love the unsalted impassable N3. Skryne FTW!!! :D I shall sign up.

Â