General Chat

Stevo985

I don't know what kind of relationship you have with yer mother (smutty jokes etc?) but you could just mortify her by telling her. It's an option.

I very nearly had my aul' wan going into a jewellers to get me a 'particular' Christmas present before. She had no idea what to buy me so (thanks to my brother in law) I suggested a Prince Albert ring. None the wiser, she was delighted that she was getting me 'something I wanted' until my sister (who wasn't in on the joke) explained what it was. That was an epic setup down the pan. Still great laughs all around though :)

How gutted woud you be if she went....oh..... thats what its called, we do that all the time.....

:puke:

Got a question for you all

Is it easy to ride a 125 bike if you have never rode anything before not even a 50cc

Thinking about doing a CBT and buying a cheap 125 just for the hell of it and have a bit of fun as cars are getting a bit boring

i interviewed two candidates on their opinion on green construction in China, candidate A had worked in chinese construction for 30 years, candidate b had worked in chinese construction for 2 years, therefore candidate A provides a more reputable / opinion has more weight / etc etc

basically im trying to use a big word to say that the guy who has worked there longer is likely to have a more trustworthy opinion than the other guy

Esteemed?

Venerable?

There's lots like that though. My favourite was "do you have the potato?" which I think was derived from "do you have the peach", roughly translated as "everything peachy?".

Some French slang is great.

Â