General Chat

Stevo985

It's been a year since the we lost at Wembley, shitting hell.

**** you Phil Dowd, you're still a word removed and always will be.

Yep. **** typical we go and get the worst slice of luck ever and a year later SHA get a bye there and then win with the flukiest goal of allllllll time.

New job FINALLY starts Wednesday, I get shadowed now for 2 weeks, so excited!

Only working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday's but trust me, on the Isle of Wight with the current problem with unemployment, that is GOOD! And it still totals 30 hours of work (plus have offered 6 voluntary) and then have two other jobs, one paid.

Anybody know any good sites where I can meet people who want to go travelling? I've got 8 weeks spare this year and want to do some travelling but all my mates are settled down or boring, so wondering if there are any websites?

Anybody know any good sites where I can meet people who want to go travelling? I've got 8 weeks spare this year and want to do some travelling but all my mates are settled down or boring, so wondering if there are any websites?

If you are female, hot, big assets, and up for anything, then i know a few people who would be interested in accompanying you on your travels 8)

otherwise, sorry, i can't really help.

Where u thinking of going? Just out of interest.

You could try "Couch Surfing". Not so much people to go travelling with as people to meet and stay with along the way. But you'll normally find they take you around and show you the sights where ever they are, and it's free accommodation so pretty good deal! I know a couple of people who used to host people from the site and everyone seemed to win and have a good time. However, unless you're actually a big titted blonde you might not find that many willing hosts.

Are you just planning on taking one of us into the Outback and smashing our heads in?

I saw it in a film.

Just mopped the kitchen floor in preparation for the viewing of the flat later on this week. I think I'm actually high from the fumes, I poured a too high concentration in the bucket along with steaming hot water - not good when revising the administrative rules of Corporation Tax!

Mainly want to visit loads of childrens centres, perhaps do some voluntary work in them, Africa seems to be ideal. But even going and helping kids on the street in America or romanian kids. Just want to get out, get some travel and be a positive influence along the way.

Villaajax, sssshhhh don't ruin it ;)

Mainly want to visit loads of childrens centres, perhaps do some voluntary work in them, Africa seems to be ideal. But even going and helping kids on the street in America or romanian kids. Just want to get out, get some travel and be a positive influence along the way.

Villaajax, sssshhhh don't ruin it ;)

What kind of helping have you in mind?

Local youth projects, sport projects, learning projects, health etc

What will you do at these projects? Health?

Mum, is that you? :lol:

Be a positive role model, offer advice, help and assistance, set up things we have in the UK, use my training to advice those around me, teach about sexual safety, basic health needs. Help children learn to read.

Â