General Chat

Stevo985

15 hours ago, Xela said:

A guy from work was on it.. he had the painting of a locomotive? Worth a fair bit I believe

Aye, he did alright there. Needed a little touching up iirc.

25 minutes ago, choffer said:

Looks like the celebrity couple at the centre of the superinjunction are going to be named by the UK papers after all. Such nonsense as anyone with a twitter account has known who it is for ages and I doubt anyone really cares.

What a sad, sad situation.

Its not even people that people will overly care about

Looks like the celebrity couple at the centre of the superinjunction are going to be named by the UK papers after all. Such nonsense as anyone with a twitter account has known who it is for ages and I doubt anyone really cares.

What a sad, sad situation.

Whats the story?

10 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Whats the story?

Check the Daily Record. They can run the story but anyone down here risks jail for breaking the injunction (as I'm sure you well know) :)

6 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Whats the story?

celebrity couple set themselves up as a happy content thoroughly modern family unit and talk about the kids on chat shows

turns out there's been some fairly mundane extra marital shagging going on so the press want to 'out' them as hypocrites, although for some reason I don't know, I think the Sun has always had a bit of a downer on the one guy involved

truth is, it's only the secrecy that's interesting, the actual story is a bit dull

that's the weird thing for me as the person who isn't a celeb is the one that's been up to no good  , not the celeb

and I'd never heard of him , so presumably he's famous just for being married to someone famous .. which makes this a complete non event

the Maddie thread appears to have  got pruned but ...

The detective in Portugal who wrote a book saying the McCann's were involved in her disappearance has just had the libel trial he lost over turned  ...

and interestingly on the same day the Mirror ran front page that Uk police believe she may still be alive  :detect:

16 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

the Maddie thread appears to have  got pruned but ...

No threads have been pruned since September 2012. So it's mod finger trouble or the weakness of your search-fu :)

1 hour ago, limpid said:

No threads have been pruned since September 2012. So it's mod finger trouble or the weakness of your search-fu :)

She went missing in 2007 :o ( where did that time go ! )

With no real developments for years I guess it's possible the thread didn't survive the 2012 cull rather than being blandied :)

Just now, tonyh29 said:

She went missing in 2007 :o ( where did that time go ! )

With no real developments for years I guess it's possible the thread didn't survive the 2012 cull rather than being blandied :)

Yes, entirely possible then :) Back then the pruning was continuous. I've never activated it on the IP.Board software.

Â