General Chat

Stevo985

I have really bad posture and a dropped shoulder. Has anyone used a brace type thing before to help with that sort of thing? i saw this today...

http://www.boots.com/en/Bac-Shoulder-Brace-Medium-Large_1397294/

Just a gimmick or can actually help? Dont know why i would trust random review/thoughts on this site over the reviews on the actual product

Edited by gharperr

Just checked into the hotel in Hamburg with my mate

The toilet / bathroom is visable from the bedroom through a huge glass window

There is a blind ... On the bedroom side !!!

im wondering who will be the first one to upload a photo of the other to social media !!

Edited by tonyh29

Just checked into the hotel in Hamburg with my mate

im wondering who will be the first one to upload a photo of the other to social media !!

I went to Valencia a few years back, with a couple of mates, and we stopped in a family room. The door on the bathroom was made of glass, and parts of it were see through. You really get to know someone, when you catch a glimpse of them having a shit on a morning.  

• Like 2

I mentioned in another thread that someone was saying how they missed me since I left their department :wub: :wub: awwww shucks I feel loved, **** idiot

anyways, he's miserable in the job now and I asked him what he wanted to do instead and he replied 'I have no idea'

my reply was

in all fairness mate you need to have an idea, it aint just gunna drop in your lap,I decided on BI or CF and I looked for it, I know the job will turn to shit but at least it got me out of the rut I was in, it was a realistic goal, I could have said I wanted to be an oplympic donkey riding shot putter and it'd never have happened but where I am now was achievable. Sorry if that sounds like i'm preaching but you need to find someting that at least semi intersts you otherwise you will be there forever and you need to look for it cuz it won't go looking for you

I don't think that was an arsey reply, since I sent that he hasn't replied, it **** annoys me because he wants everything handed to him on a plate and doesn't want to go looking for anything, sounds horrible but let him rot

Edited by leemond2008

Stayed in a hotel with a similar set up earlier this year.

Above the bath was 3 colour led lighting array that could be programmed to stick to a particular shade, chase like a disco effect or slowly fade between colours.

I went climbing (well, bouldering, technically) with a friend last night. First time doing it but it was fun. It's a lot harder than it looks though and my arms are aching this morning.

It's a good kind of ache though, I definitely recommend it. There were some hot women there too.

Edited by Ginko

You're obsessed with willlys today ismail, first the video you mentioned in the 'what have I seen thread' and now this!  :P

Didn't Thomas Crapper refine and modernise the flush toilet?

• Like 1

Do you tip the pizza delivery man

Yeah I do usually give any take away delivery guy £2 ... Their reaction suggests it's not that common though

**** hell money bags, why not let him have a swim in the pool while you are at it.

£1 is sufficient. The reaction of my former house mates suggests this is not common too.

• Like 2

If I have food delivered then the tip is luck of the drawer depending on how much the food was. If its £17.70, then i'll give £20 and he can keep the change. If its £19.10 the same rules apply. Probably wouldn't go over £2.50 - £3.00 though

However, I tend to collect more now (especially pizza) as they have special offers if you collect. 

Do you tip the pizza delivery man

Yeah I do usually give any take away delivery guy £2 ... Their reaction suggests it's not that common though

**** hell money bags, why not let him have a swim in the pool while you are at it.

£1 is sufficient. The reaction of my former house mates suggests this is not common too.

:D

Â