General Chat

Stevo985

Don't you just love the same old conversations you have in the sauna just to break the silence... "it doesn't feel very hot today does it?" :lol:

Don't you just love the same old conversations you have in the sauna just to break the silence... "it doesn't feel very hot today does it?" :lol:

Jesus lads. It's like a sauna in here

MON was playing golf in my Golf Club at home in Meath at the weekend.... The one weekend I decided not to play golf but go to Spain instead! Just my luck! Still waiting on confirmation on who he was playing with.... Rumour is that he's not that good as he let others play through because he was so slow.

Got up early, got into town. Realised it was a bank holiday and I had no class.

**** offfffffffffffffffffff

Bleedin' bank holidays.. I was ringing a potential employer earlier and kept wondering why they were not picking up :bang:

what a fantastic weekend i just had. 6th form leavers/town on the friday night, seen the other half saturday morning, round a friends for saturday night, got wasted again, then spent the whole day with the girlfriend yesterday, must of spent at most of the weekend under the influence of booze!

On the Bank Holiday front, try this one for size - we get a reminder email fairly often at Aber informing us that we don't recognise Bank Holidays and if you've got lectures etc on a Bank Holiday Monday, they're still on. Some poor bastards have exams on it today.

On the Bank Holiday front, try this one for size - we get a reminder email fairly often at Aber informing us that we don't recognise Bank Holidays and if you've got lectures etc on a Bank Holiday Monday, they're still on. Some poor bastards have exams on it today.

When you are a student every day is a bank holiday monday...

We don't get bank holidays. However, it is Memorial day. And I'm STILL working. I would like to be cynical but instead I'll just say I hope everyone who isn't working has a nice day off.

You're probably right LL. But it is annoying when everything else is shut and we're still doing crap. Saying that, it doesn't effect me anymore, so woop.

Won the quiz again last night, last one we'll do, prize was 2 crates, 1 of Coors and 1 of Bulmers. I normally don't mind Coors but the plastic bottle ones are **** horrible.

Still, it was free.

anybody know where I could buy an inflatable world cup trophy ? checked all the normal places. Have been looking for a while

The only thing I have found is a German wholesaler with minimum order of 10,000.

link

Â