General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone got any local knowledge on the Leeds area? I'm in the running for a job based near the airport and I've not spent much time up in that neck of the woods. Any info on the area would be appreciated.
I'll PM you.

Anyone got any local knowledge on the Leeds area? I'm in the running for a job based near the airport and I've not spent much time up in that neck of the woods. Any info on the area would be appreciated.
I'll PM you.

Received and responded - many thanks Mike.

Just watching yesterdays Eggheads. Question was which country did King Alfonso the 12th rule over?

A - Italy

B - Spain

C - Prussia

He went for Italy..not to be snooty or anything...but Alfonso is as Spanish for a name you could get I would have thought.

Just watching yesterdays Eggheads. Question was which country did King Alfonso the 12th rule over?

A - Italy

B - Spain

C - Prussia

He went for Italy..not to be snooty or anything...but Alfonso is as Spanish for a name you could get I would have thought.

It's also an Italian name, and there were kings of Naples and Sicily with that name.

Bear in mind also that European dynasties had links all over the place; it wouldn't be unusual to have Bourbon monarchs ruling Spain, Italy and France.

What a shit day.

Lost £5.

Got chose for this shitty A2 moderation day thing.

Hour and quarter drive to Cannock and lost 2-1 to put our title hopes in jepordy.

Game on saturday too now, in Wednesfield. Thick and fast they are coming :(

Unlucky on the moderation thing mate - it's one of those things you hear about but never think it will happen to your paper.

I feel spectacularly depressed.

Assuming your life hasn't actually gone to pot, it's a chemical imbalance that can be rectified with plenty of this :D

Plus it's Friday so it'd be rude not to!

Assuming your life hasn't actually gone to pot, it's a chemical imbalance that can be rectified with plenty of this :D

Makes things worse if your truly depressed.

Makes things worse if your truly depressed.

Go for a pint with Gordon Brown.

Â