General Chat

Stevo985

Beautiful day. Went up the Mournes, then took a stroll through a pine forest. Y'all should have a visit some time.

Finished it off with a fish supper.

Hmm I think there is a double meaning to all of this. You will probably find out that the Mournes are actually his neighbours and he had an "encounter" with their youngest daughter. It all fits - he went up the Mournes (check) - he took a stroll through her pine forest (obviously not a neatly trimmed lady garden) - followed by a fish supper which meant he went yodelling in the canyon........

I got back from a short break a few days ago and when I was putting my toothbrush back in the toothbrush holder, I noticed there was a very similar one already in there.

Turns out I'd been using my moms for 3 days.  -_-

Beautiful day. Went up the Mournes, then took a stroll through a pine forest. Y'all should have a visit some time.

Finished it off with a fish supper.

That sounds well shit.

I'd hate to waste my days doing that rubbish.

I hate that stuff, I'd rather read poetry from Japanese samurai.

Cameron Diaz looks her best in 'Being John Malkovich' and her worst in 'The Mask'. Or have I done a 'hilarious' play on conventions and ideals and opinions and in actual fact the truth be the other way around? Or not? Or some of it? Or None of it? 

Cameron Diaz looks her best in 'Being John Malkovich' and her worst in 'The Mask'. Or have I done a 'hilarious' play on conventions and ideals and opinions and in actual fact the truth be the other way around? Or not? Or some of it? Or None of it? 

Didn't see this post, before I posted my opinion. You're normally spot on 8pints, but have to disagree on this one. 

My dog was sun bathing out in the back garden this afternoon, popped out to see how she was and realised the bloody gate had blown open and she'd snook out. After pounding the streets for an hour got a call, someone has taken her in. So, yes, pleased with that.

As you can imagine, having one of those female wives she's going nuts at me for not securing the back gate properly. Looks like my faithful dog won't be the only one in the dog house tonight.

Didn't see this post, before I posted my opinion. You're normally spot on 8pints, but have to disagree on this one. 

Ah but the thing is,you're normally spot on dAVe80, with your understanding of me and my posts but there's a certain sneaky thing I do from time to time, that a few wise others have picked up on but in this case, as wise you yourself are, have missed on this occasion.

• Like 1

Â