General Chat

Stevo985

Cameron Diaz on Alan Carr's chat show.  :wub:

Ah, Cameron Diaz.

I missed her in Antigua a few weeks ago because my daughter didn't want the couple of hours at the beach for the final afternoon.

Apparently Ms.Diaz was happily mingling and having photos taken with folks.

My daughter was more gutted than me, but I have to secretly confess that as a fat, bald, middle aged man, had she posed with me it would have been a hell of a FB wall post!

• Like 1

Anyone got any advice on how to sleep better? I'm lucky if I get 6.5 hours these days and I'll always wake between 4 & 5 at night :(

I'd love to sleep 6 hours on a weeknight... i average about 5 during the week... my own fault though for not going to be bed early enough. I do make up for it on the weekend though  :D

Anyone got any advice on how to sleep better? I'm lucky if I get 6.5 hours these days and I'll always wake between 4 & 5 at night :(

Bottle of wine and a couple of nytol.

A good tug before you shut your eyes

• Like 1

Stop using your tablet or phone an hour before you want to go to sleep.

• Like 2

Sleep is for the weak, you don't need it, you're lucky, less sleep means more time to get things done.

Stop using your tablet or phone an hour before you want to go to sleep.

This doesn't fit very well with Xela's advice :ph34r:

I take my (make removed so not to cause annoyance) tablet to bed with me. It's given me many hours of joy

Â