General Chat

Stevo985

Heh :-)

Anyroad, after passing his driving test in Feb, and finishing at IT College, my oldest son has just landed his first job - hurrah!

I am a proud parent :-)

I've got the guy who took Davis Love III's daughter's virginity staying with me.

This could be in the rubbish claims to fame, but I couldn't be bothered searching for it.

Mentioned this in another thread, but an a lad from my old school is standing as an independent in the election, and originally it was started as a bit of craic to get a bit of an early start to his career in politics.

Now all of a sudden a pretty big NI website has picked up on his campaign via Facebook and apparently the newspapers have picked up on it and will run a story soon.

Have to say, he's doing brilliantly with sod all money in a consticuency which is tribal beyond belief, fair play to the lad.

Anyroad, after passing his driving test in Feb, and finishing at IT College, my oldest son has just landed his first job - hurrah!

Well done to him, Rob. :nod: Well, and you, of course. :)

So Red Bulls beat Dallas 2-1 tonight Angel scored first then missed a penalty then stepped up to take another and buried it. Probably the most undeserved win I've ever seen, Dallas pummeled us from start to finish but their star striker Jeff Cunningham was shocking and missed 5 absolute sitters, after watching that I'm prepared to cut our own players some slack over their finishing.

:hooray:

what happens to JPA if red bulls sign Henry this summer?

He wont be taking any more penalties that's for sure, it's hard to know what the manager would do the team has a couple of designated player slots available so can keep him without problems but I do feel that Macoumba Kandji the other striker would be a much better partner for Henry than Angel.

It's really warm in Ireland these days. Is that because of the volcano?

I was out last night and an American buddy of mine was chatting up a girl who ended a story with, "so she asked for a rennie, but we went and gave her a pill instead to teach her a lesson"

Â