PL: West Ham a Match Thread 2009/11/04 19:45

limpid

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am putting £100 bet down tonight on us getting 3 or less shots on target and it finishing a draw. Why you may ask: Because we always bottle it, when we have a chance to nudge up the table, and because we have barely any attacking threat. I might also throw into the bet, that Ash Young will do the same thing over and over....run down the wing, cut in put it on his right foot and lose the ball, then put it on his right foot the next time and cross too deep.

1 - 1 for me, an exciting start from us and we will fade, Heskey will look poo, Reo wont get a chance and the youngsters will once again look bored, when they should be given a chance.

I have a sickly feeling we just might come good today. 3-0 8)

Would have rathered a winger on the right wing though...but i think Gabby has improved alot...however, he still and will never be a winger.

To me it seems like MON just tries to put all his best players on the pi tch at the same time no matter where they play...as a pose to having a strategic system....i'm in no way implying that he's thick...or this is this case. I'm just implying that I have a bit of football "common sense"

Once again though...i've got a sickly feeling we'll either come good tonight. Or get turned the F*ck over. They're a very decent side...even given they're predicament.

Why you may ask: Because we always bottle it, when we have a chance to nudge up the table, and because we have barely any attacking threat. .

Bottle it by not playing enough attacking players, Errr I think the line up, 4-4-2 with 3 strikers and also Young who is quite aggresive.

I know we have "attacking players" but we don't have any attacking "threat". Feel free to quote me on this if we get more than 3 shots on target because i have actually bet that we wont lol!!!

Why you may ask: Because we always bottle it, when we have a chance to nudge up the table, and because we have barely any attacking threat. .

Bottle it by not playing enough attacking players, Errr I think the line up, 4-4-2 with 3 strikers and also Young who is quite aggresive.

I know we have "attacking players" but we don't have any attacking "threat". Feel free to quote me on this if we get more than 3 shots on target because i have actually bet that we wont lol!!!

Yeah. Lol. :|

To me it seems like MON just tries to put all his best players on the pi tch at the same time no matter where they play...as a pose to having a strategic system.

i think you are probably right there.

oh well, its going to be all or nothing tonight i think with that line up - either spectacularly successful or a total disaster! at least its better to watch than playing 10 men behind the ball and trying to nick one somewhere.