PL: West Ham a Match Thread 2009/11/04 19:45

limpid

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking forward to watching this game.. now I'm gonna be watching long ball tactics as Heskey flicks it out for a goal kick. Delph and Reo Coker on the bench in a squad that loves playing 4-5-1, especially away from home... but instead we choose Heskey and push our biggest counter attacking threat out to the right wing... I think I might just cheer on Lyon instead and fear the worst for us.

feel exactly the same mate

Well enjoy the Lyon game you two.

These two posts perfectly illustrate the ridiculous fickleness of some of our fans. "I don't agree with the team selection so I'll not be watching."

Would our reaction be different if MON plays a system that works? Yes it would. Some people are tired of the same system failing every week.

You follow your club no matter what, no excuses to the comments, incredibly fickle.

With the way they play on the deck, I'd be going 4-5-1 and not playing both Carew and Heskey - mainly because neither are playing very well.

I'd play to our strengths and stick NRC in for a game like this. Very odd that MON hasn't gone with that, considering NRC is ideal in away games and would play against his old club.

Infact, when I think about it, it's

-furstrating

-stubborn

-madness

I can't see any way we'll play anything decent with that team.

I pray I'm proved wrong, but WHY doesn't Delph or NRC get a look in and WHY can't MON see that we'll be overrun in the middle YET AGAIN!

I was looking forward to watching this game.. now I'm gonna be watching long ball tactics as Heskey flicks it out for a goal kick. Delph and Reo Coker on the bench in a squad that loves playing 4-5-1, especially away from home... but instead we choose Heskey and push our biggest counter attacking threat out to the right wing... I think I might just cheer on Lyon instead and fear the worst for us.

feel exactly the same mate

Well enjoy the Lyon game you two.

These two posts perfectly illustrate the ridiculous fickleness of some of our fans. "I don't agree with the team selection so I'll not be watching."

Would our reaction be different if MON plays a system that works? Yes it would. Some people are tired of the same system failing every week.

You follow your club no matter what, no excuses to the comments, incredibly fickle.

How utterly ridiculous! Have I said I'm not following them? I'm simply adverse to our best players being wasted and points being dropped by playing wrong teams. I want the best for Villa.