PL: West Ham a Match Thread 2009/11/04 19:45

limpid

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Jez, I think there's a hefty dose of favouritism under MON. Shorey, Beye and NRC certainly don't fall into that category, and there was a period where Big John was subjected to it as well. And he strongly favours experience over youth. I think the Fonz, Delph and Albrighton would have done a better job than those in the 1st 11 at times this season.

So O'Neill is;

wrong when he drops Shorey for a better player in Warnock.

and

wrong when he doesn't drop Ceullar for a better player in Luke Young.

It seems to me you just like having a pop at the manager because you are clearly contridicting yourself here.

Err not really my example had Shorey playing well, when has Cuellar played so well to warrant keeping a better FB out of his natural position? He has been hardly setting the world alight recently.

If Young was back in and shite then Cuellar or whoever has a chance, but thats the problem, they dont!

MON plays his favs thats it, will make me laugh if he moans about tired players later in the season, especially after himself saying we have a larger squad.

What do you think of the chances of MON playing 4-4-2 with reo-coker right mid

Very high, either NRC or Heskey will be there.

Both better right wingers than Albrighton apparently, we shall see though would be a nice surprise.

Anyone seen much of Hines? Every time I've seen him play for West Ham he has really impressed me. He is the sort of player who I fear can make things difficult for Collins and Dunne.

He's a decent player, if it's tight or level and he comes off the bench I'd be worried. So we need to rack up 5 goals by 60 minutes. :D

Away from home we really need to go 4-5-1 I think.

West Ham are there for the taking with their off-pitch problems this week and revelations that alot of the players will now need to be sold.. but I worry about us missing our entire right hand side. I hope Young is fit, but I don't think MON will risk him and we'll see Beye get the full 90.

Should be:

-------------------------Friedel-----------------------------

---Young----------Dunne----Collins---------Warnock----

--------------------------Petrov-----------------------------

-------------------Sidwell--------Delph---------------------

------Gabby--------------Carew--------------Young-------

Bench: Beye, Albrighton, Guzan, Heskey, Delfouneso, Gardner...

Heskey right back *fingers crossed* At least it will provide a bit of entertainment when i'm bored stiff watching our football.

If it bores you so much then don't watch.

I think this game'll be a 1-1 draw.

W Ham away is always a tough fixture, and we are obviously struggling to score goals at the moment.

Looking forward to it though.

Heskey right back *fingers crossed* At least it will provide a bit of entertainment when i'm bored stiff watching our football.

you like the Heskey right back joke don't you?