Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry moaning about his small squad

Well in fairness, the Spurs squad does only have about 40 professionals. With a squad that small, I'm surprised they can even field a team of 11.

Anyone who hasn't copped on that Harry and Modric are already gone is a bit dim. The players are playing like Harry is gone and Modric hasn't given a shit for about 2 or 3 months. There are even rumours that Bale is already gone. It'll be an active summer down N17 way.

I wouldn't say lost the dressing room. It's not like they've all fallen out. It's just classic dead-man-walking syndrome. Sub-consciously, players will not pull up trees for a manager they know is on his way. It's why rumours of that nature can unsettle a team. We're seeing it happen before our very eyes with Spurs.

Can't believe he's come out whingeing about only having two centre halfs, you loaned out Corluka and Bassong in January. :lol: And he signed Ryan Nelsen who hadn't even played a game this season for Blackburn which suggests he had a bit of an injury.

Anyone seen Glaston? :winkold:

Anyone who hasn't copped on that Harry and Modric are already gone is a bit dim. The players are playing like Harry is gone and Modric hasn't given a shit for about 2 or 3 months. There are even rumours that Bale is already gone. It'll be an active summer down N17 way.

Where is Bale supposed to be going?

Where is Bale supposed to be going?

Barcelona or Madrid isn't it?

nowhere near good enough for them teams no matter what British media will say

I thought you said that Barcelona's defence was very average and that Dunne and Collins would be perfectly alright playing there?

Make your mind up.

nowhere near good enough for them teams no matter what British media will say

I thought you said that Barcelona's defence was very average and that Dunne and Collins would be perfectly alright playing there?

Make your mind up.

I recall him saying they could probably still win the title with Dunne and Collins in defence, not perfectly alright there.

Well the gap between Dunne and Collins when they play together is about the same as the Barca center backs! :)

The only difference is that with Barca its when they are attacking and with Dunne and Collins its when they are defending.

Â