Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, Bale is genuinely world class if you define the term as him being able to walk into any of those sides.

world class really?? no offence bri he has dont nothing consistently to be considered world class. getting a hat trick against inte doesnt make you world class. he is a great talent no doubt.

but has done nothing major in preimer league consitently and internationally

way too early to determine if he is world class

He was very good in the CL group stages, both games against Inter. But he was very poor in the Premier League which makes it all the more baffling that he won player of the year. Didn't he get 1 assist or something? I would do better than that playing on the wing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

geoff shreeves just asked arry about his record at OT, arry gave a snide snobby remark about how its not his job to look at records that for other people with more time to do

headline of his sun column today? "ive lost every prem game at manu"

prick

Agreed. This could have been 5 or 6 if it wasnt for Friedel. He looks a better keeper than the bloke in goals for Manchester United tonight too.

i think they need more than just 1 striker, defoe crouch and pav all pretty uninspiring, adebayor on loan (although in theory city can afford to keep him in the knowledge that it really weakens spurs) plus then some £20m johnny foreigner but now they have no CL can they get rossi or hernandez? doubt it

Â