Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Betting suspended on Redknapp to Chelsea

I wonder who instigated this betting frenzy :detect:

Oh yes... the old "Redknapp to Newcastle, betting suspended, big bets places on south coast, he says it is rubbish"

And of course the business of moving to Southampton... shed loads of money was made there and quite a few people in the know got rich. I heard something about a month before, put £5 on at 100/1 and it paid for a holiday!

Meltyface does'nt have the winning persona of a Jose, Gus or Carlo......not by Chelskis cosmopolitan standards though.

England, very likely........Chelski? Can't see it.

• 1 month later...

Spurs fans getting some of the s**t usually reserved for us. Modric apparently going to hand in a transfer request!

Now I know we should be hoping more teams succeed to break the top 4 old boys club, but there is a part of me thinking thank god this is happening to some one else.

(On a side note what is the spurs love in thread doing on page 5, some of you are slacking!)

No that can't be true GlastonSpur said it was "nailed on" that he would be at Spurs next season. :lol:

yes,

BUT

Only if the nails were manufactured after 2010, nails from before that time are irrelevant (statistically speaking of course)

If Modric does leave I really do hope Bale is true to his word, odd that the press seem to have forgotten about his comments. Its almost like the press don't want to stur shit for Spurs but obviously that couldn't be true as there is no Spurs press bias.

No that can't be true GlastonSpur said it was "nailed on" that he would be at Spurs next season. :lol:

yes,

BUT

Only if the nails were manufactured after 2010, nails from before that time are irrelevant (statistically speaking of course)

I'm open to a bet on the subject, if any VTer is so confident I'm wrong.

Â