Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Seriously how is McLeish going to lift them they look demoralised after yesterdays performance. Whereas Wigan will be on the up, with their last minute win.

If I was a nose, apart from fiddling me sister, I'd also be clinging to the hope that they were without Gardner & Ridgewell yesterday who might be back for next week. That's why Spurs' win was so important. With something to play for, they won't roll over.

Against Fulham they didn't have any fight in them whatsoever, it was a walk in the park for Fulham. Johnson looks shagged, and even Bowyer looked lost. I really hope Spurs smash them but for some reason i can see them getting out of this.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically, if spurs can put 5 past Blues, and if Wigan and Blackpool only lose by 2 goals, then they are down

I have just ordered a old spurs shirt off ebay to wind my bluenose mates up

If Goals scored is used as a tiebreaker then the following is enough to send them down ...

Spurs 2 Shit 0

Man Yoo 1 Blackpool 0

Stoke - Wigan - Any draw/Wigan win.

Not quite, if blackpool is 1-0 and spurs 2-0 then Wigan Stoke is irrelevant.

If the noses lose by any margin and either Wigan or Blackpool get a point, the noses are down. It's very real now.

Also, the only 2 prem clubs to not get a European license this season were Wet Spam and the Noses. I can see their European spot being given to Liverpool, which will piss me right off, but I just can't see the people in charge letting Liverpool miss out.

I dislike Liverpool far more than the Noses...

No, Blackplop and Hobgoblin to join SHA please. Got no truck with Wigan, plus I want to beat them at home next season!

Also, the only 2 prem clubs to not get a European license this season were Wet Spam and the Noses. I can see their European spot being given to Liverpool,

So are the noses officially not in Europe next season?

So are the noses officially not in Europe next season?

Nothing is ever official til Adele sings. And there's still a week left.

If the noses lose by any margin and either Wigan or Blackpool get a point, the noses are down. It's very real now.

Also, the only 2 prem clubs to not get a European license this season were Wet Spam and the Noses. I can see their European spot being given to Liverpool, which will piss me right off, but I just can't see the people in charge letting Liverpool miss out.

I dislike Liverpool far more than the Noses...

Wouldn't surprise m at all with Liverpool the rocket polishers, remember how uefa found them a place in the champs league before.

So basically, if spurs can put 5 past Blues, and if Wigan and Blackpool only lose by 2 goals, then they are down

I have just ordered a old spurs shirt off ebay to wind my bluenose mates up

If Goals scored is used as a tiebreaker then the following is enough to send them down ...

Spurs 2 Shit 0

Man Yoo 1 Blackpool 0

Stoke - Wigan - Any draw/Wigan win.

Not quite, if blackpool is 1-0 and spurs 2-0 then Wigan Stoke is irrelevant.

I know . I should have said either of these is good enough.

I absolutely adore Spurs. They're a 'top top' club, with 'top top' players and 'top top' suppo...

Nah I won't lie, they're still words removed but I'd love for them to smash SHA back to the championship.

Â