Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho ho ho, Spuds lose to a team that could go down with the lowest points total in history and may not even exist next season. My heart bleeds for them :lol:

They obviously thought all they had to do was show up.

Ho ho ho, Spuds lose to a team that could go down with the lowest points total in history and may not even exist next season. My heart bleeds for them :lol:

they have 14 points. derby went down with 11 in 2008. so they have already beaten that.

they have 14 points. derby went down with 11 in 2008. so they have already beaten that.

Plus they earned 9 more but the bank took them away.

I can't say Spurs deserved to win that, despite two bad decisions by the ref to disallow the Crouch goal and then award a pen, plus Dawson slipping over on the greasy pitch at the crucial moment for their goal.

We lacked a cutting edge, Pompey defended well, showed great character and we under-estimated them.

Bollocks!

Good luck to Pompey in the final.

I can't say Spurs deserved to win that, despite two bad decisions by the ref to disallow the Crouch goal and then award a pen, plus Dawson slipping over on the greasy pitch at the crucial moment for their goal.

We lacked a cutting edge, Pompey defended well, showed great character and we under-estimated them.

Bollocks!

Good luck to Pompey in the final.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You didn't keep your promise very long did you!

Personally I thought that Spurs were very hard done by and, taking the breaks, the Pompey spirit saw them through.

I don't know what they started feeding Bale halfway through this season, but he looked brilliant. Even (the godawful) Bentley looked okay while he was on the pitch.

And 'arry was magnanimous in defeat once again. I still like him, even if I am the only person in Birmingham who does.......

In my opinion it was a penalty, i dont think Palacios got enough of the ball and to much of the man. But it was close. But the disallowed goal was a disgrace, and i think David James says it all.

In my opinion it was a penalty, i dont think Palacios got enough of the ball and to much of the man.

The fact is that he got the ball. There isn't a percentage of 'how much' that he has to satisfy before it's a penalty. It was a terrible decision by the ref.

In my opinion it was a penalty, i dont think Palacios got enough of the ball and to much of the man.

The fact is that he got the ball. There isn't a percentage of 'how much' that he has to satisfy before it's a penalty. It was a terrible decision by the ref.

Whyohwhy couldnt he have been in charge for our game yesterday.

Â