Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

I'm sure some Villa fans would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

And herein lies the problem as far as I'm concerned.

I don't frequent other teams boards as I have no interest in anything other than Villa.

On occasions I've had a nose around the filths board to see what they're saying about us, but never feel the need to sign up and defend us with all manner of bollocks.

Why he would want to pursue arguments on other club forums is beyond me?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. Despite this starting over 15 months on after the Blues thread, it has almost similar amount of comments simply because there are Spurs fans who comment. The only time I browse other forums is the other team before a game to see their comments about us. I still don't get why you'd sign up and look to completly defend your team in what is essentially a lost battle before you have even commented.

To be honest from my experience on other boards it's quite rare to be met with the hostility you find here. Quite alot of fans just like to talk football and enjoy reading the perspective of fans from other teams. I like it when non SPurs fans come onto Spurs messageboards. Some of you must like to here the perspective of other fans to an extent, otherwise you wouldn't browse other forums. The only difference is I and a few others choose to interact and this is only forum where it's been a problem. And I've spoken as much about Villa as I have Spurs. Yet on here if I give my perspective on something regarding Villa or try an explain what i believe to be a misconception about Spurs, most of the time someone will take it as attack of somekind and feel the need to repsond. That's why i defend Glaston so much. It isn't simply because he's a Spurs fan, but because he opinion is met with such anger. People keep saying he started etc, but I've been aware of Glaston on various messageboards for years and the guy never deliberately tries to wind others up. He gets shit on other baords, but nothing like here.

Its getting boring now, just get over it. If it annoys you so much go to another Villa forum. We dont like Spurs, so what, there is nothing you or Glaston can say that will change our minds.

Now can we get back to what this thread is all about, i hate Spurs and Redknapp is a cockney cheating really bad person.

IIf you don't believe Glaston is on the wind up then you're just kidding yourself. I have no problem with you at all Joey, but to be so disrespectful to say that some of Villa's trophies don't count or to basically believe that football before Spurs doesn't matter (on a Villa forum) is not really on. Either he's just a very disrespectful, deluded, Spurs fan or he's on the wind up. I can't see any other way.

So let's see what people think Spurs will get from their next three league games, at home to Arsenal and Chelsea and away to Manure.

Defeat at Old Trafford and Chelsea I reckon and a point against Arsenal (although wouldn't surprise me if you turned them over).

Would leave you with 59 points from 35 games. I think you have more chance of winning the FA cup than finishing 4th or even 5th tbh.

To be honest from my experience on other boards it's quite rare to be met with the hostility you find here. Quite alot of fans just like to talk football and enjoy reading the perspective of fans from other teams. I like it when non SPurs fans come onto Spurs messageboards. Some of you must like to here the perspective of other fans to an extent, otherwise you wouldn't browse other forums. The only difference is I and a few others choose to interact and this is only forum where it's been a problem. And I've spoken as much about Villa as I have Spurs. Yet on here if I give my perspective on something regarding Villa or try an explain what i believe to be a misconception about Spurs, most of the time someone will take it as attack of somekind and feel the need to repsond. That's why i defend Glaston so much. It isn't simply because he's a Spurs fan, but because he opinion is met with such anger. People keep saying he started etc, but I've been aware of Glaston on various messageboards for years and the guy never deliberately tries to wind others up. He gets shit on other baords, but nothing like here.

We love to talk about football. We have plenty of non villa fans on this board who we get on with very well and have intelligent conversations with. I myself have gone on other team's boards and had a nice chat.

However, Glaston doesn't talk football, for the most part. He merely spouts absolute bullshit.

You say you like non Spurs fans coming on your board. Would you feel the same if I came onto your board and went on and on about how most of your trophies don't count.

In summary, by all means talk football. But by all means don't talk absolute twaddle like Glaston does. There's a huge difference.

We love to talk about football. We have plenty of non villa fans on this board who we get on with very well and have intelligent conversations with. I myself have gone on other team's boards and had a nice chat.

However, Glaston doesn't talk football, for the most part. He merely spouts absolute bullshit.

You say you like non Spurs fans coming on your board. Would you feel the same if I came onto your board and went on and on about how most of your trophies don't count.

In summary, by all means talk football. But by all means don't talk absolute twaddle like Glaston does. There's a huge difference.

They love us non Spurs fans on COYS

It will be a total justice for Portsmouth to beat Spurs on Sunday. If ever football has had a story of goodies v's baddies, this is it.

Big bully Spurs raped and pillaged their land. It's time for the Pompey peasants to uprise.

IIf you don't believe Glaston is on the wind up then you're just kidding yourself. I have no problem with you at all Joey, but to be so disrespectful to say that some of Villa's trophies don't count or to basically believe that football before Spurs doesn't matter (on a Villa forum) is not really on. Either he's just a very disrespectful, deluded, Spurs fan or he's on the wind up. I can't see any other way.
You were saying I was on the wind up the other day when I questioned MON's management of the club and that obviously hit a nerve with you. You should accept people have different opinions.

Â