LC: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/10/27 19:45

herefordvillan

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing, nada, zip, zero, not much, not a lot, not the tiniest jot.

There is no football in this team. Bring on the rest of the full backs and hope Gabby can catch them on the break.

Abysmal 45 minutes.

Petrov booked.

Totally agree what an abysmal 1st half performance if it wasnt for collins and dunne we would be about 2 - 0 down... the ref is a joke as well i cant see this game ending with one of the sides having 11 men on the field and judged by the amount of yellow cards so far i could see one of our players taking an early bath

Nothing, nada, zip, zero, not much, not a lot, not the tiniest jot.

There is no football in this team. Bring on the rest of the full backs and hope Gabby can catch them on the break.

Abysmal 45 minutes.

Petrov booked.

Totally agree what an abysmal 1st half performance if it wasnt for collins and dunne we would be about 2 - 0 down... the ref is a joke as well i cant see this game ending with one of the sides having 11 men on the field and judged by the amount of yellow cards so far i could see one of our players taking an early bath

There has only been 2.

I agree with what the commentator say "With the exciting players they have you expect to see more pace and creativity from Aston Villa, but they're shown none of that". Too often been the case recently, even when we win.

sounds like absolutely no creativity from open play again, and its been a problem all season. if playing direct or setpieces dont work we have nothing

we are probably the worst team at passing in the top 8 and it needs to be sorted out if we are to move on from that to top 4. and im not so sure its the quality of the players- we have good players and teams with lessers quality individuals can pass better.