Who is better... A. Young or Milner?

vivaashleyyoung

Who Is better, A Young or Milner  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is better, A Young or Milner

• Milner
    • Young

I'm struggling to see the point of this poll

It provokes discussion about our team. Pretty boring discussion forum without this, unless you like reading match reports and speculative transfer threads (in the windows) and nothing else.

Im wondering where the sack MON or not poll is after winning a couple of games.

Different sort of player, however on current form Milner by a long chalk. Young can go missing at times especially against the bigger teams, having said that he will tear smaller teams to shreads, I do think though that the result of this thread so far shows how important both are to our team.

I'm struggling to see the point of this poll
It seems to be aiming to demonstrate that, when asked to choose between our two excellent wingers, about half choose one, and half choose the other. :winkold:

Which would be quite a quandary if there was only one wing.

IMO Milner, he can shoot and cross, but more importantly he can spot a pass, a defense splitting one at that. Think he has a lot more to offer and as someone else as pointed out he will continue to get better.

Young crosses well and has a decent shot, he can also go round a player, but only once in about every 3 attempts. On his diving, I think he has been harshly treated and the refs seem to miss some pretty heavy tackles he ends up on the end of. (Van Persies in the last England game nearly snapped both his legs!!)

Nice to have them both, but Milner gets my vote.

There's really not much to argue after seeing how close the poll is. Both players bring equally devastating attributes. I personally think Milner at this stage of the season has performed better, but I'm sure Ashley will be back to his old self again soon.

I look forward to it, and to think that both of these players will continue to get better is even more mouth watering.

Simple for me really... both Milner and Ash can cross (Young's crossing is underrated imo) but Milner doesn't dribble and/or beat men often so Young for me. Defensively though Milner is better which gives us options. At any rate both are cracking players

Milner is my fav Villa player, so I'm gonna go with him. He works his socks off and always seems to give 100%.

Plus the fact I heard he was in tears when Newcastle pulled the plug on his move here. You just know he wears the shirt with pride.

Â