Who is better... A. Young or Milner?

vivaashleyyoung

Who Is better, A Young or Milner  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is better, A Young or Milner

• Milner
    • Young

I went for Milner as he would be the first name on the team sheet for me every week. He has the better footballing brain and ample ability to make the most of it. Young can win you a battle, Milner can win us the war.

young is better, his talent is phenominal.

however milner is quality and his work rate is better than youngs, he also stays on his feet more. by the end of this season because of how much milner is improving i wouldnt be surprised if he becomes more valuble to us than young

Milner works a lot harder, has a far better attitude, his team play is better, his positioning defensivley is better. His fitness is better. He is a better short passer, and has IMO better close control of the ball. he is better with his back to goal, a better header of the ball and a better tackler.

However. I pick Young as what he has is the ability to win games of football on his own with moments of briliance and his phenominal set plays.

My Judge Is:

Attack;

Cross: Young

Dribber: Young

Finisher: Young

Free Kick At Goal: Milner

Free Kick At Player: Young

Short Pass: Milner

Killer Pass: Milner

Long Pass: Young

Support Striker: Milner

Long Range Shot: Milner

Skill: Young

General:

Work Rate: Milner

Attuide: Milner

Fair Match: Milner

Command: Milner

versatility: Milner

Defence;

Tackle: Young

Marking: Milner

Support Defence: Milner

Overall:

Attack: Young

General: Milner

Defence: Milner

If i were manager i choice milner prefer but i would have both in my team :P

P.s. you can copy and paste list put ur judge them if you wanna

Milner.

Young... I just don't seem to get caught up in the hype as much as many people on here. For large parts of last season his delivery was woeful, his attitude petulant and the constant diving really irks me. If he sorted out his attitude I'd rate him a lot more than I do.

Both Villa Players, IMO, both very good players, i personally think Milner edges it for reasons mentioned, his work rate, the fact that he is just as capable of defending as attacking, if we need bodies behind the ball, i wouldn't be to quick in condemning Young for being a bit petulant, IMO he is nowhere near the full picture yet, and how he plays his game will be sorted with experience IMO, either that or we will have a player with a massive ego, i also think Downing will be excellent for us once playing!!!! all Villa players.

http://tinyurl.com/ko5ack

There's a rather condescending Mirror article by James Nursey who seems to think that Young is sulking and below par because he didn't get a move to Spurs or Chelsea. All is not lost though for our tricky winger, if he can get back to the top of his game then there could still be a chance that he can revive his hopes of a move to Spurs. Breathtaking arrogance or is this how the world really sees AVFC!!!!

Im guessing by this discussion we all now agree Milner was worth the £12m? Funny how things can change in the space of a year.

Milner is a true professional, and a massive asset to Villa. Young is obviously class but I worry he would jump ship at the first sniff of a bigger club.

Both are great players but Young is better. I can see Young playing at the very top level (for a team winning the league) but struggle to see that with Milner. Though don't get me wrong, he's still brilliant for a club like us.

I suppose it's similar to asking who is better Ronaldo or Rooney.

Rooney works harder, but Ronaldo is obviously a lot better technically and is clearly the better player.

It is the same with Ash and Jimmy. Milner's work rate cannot be faulted, but Ash is more exciting to watch and makes things happen, so my vote goes to him for that reason and I imagine the majority will be the same.

bang on.

Young is the best winger in the league on his day. And in the top 5 when he is having an average time of it.

I agree with this too. Young has more talent but JImmy uses his to the full nearly every game.

Â