PL: Liverpool a 2009/08/24 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, as happy as I am, I'm absolutely infuriated with Alan Green on Five Live.

I know Ash can play-act, but when he went down recently Alan Green would not shut up about how he was 'faking' it and called him a cheat THREE TIMES. He was clearly annoyed and said "and he's not world class either Martin." He then had to eat his words when he conceeded that he may actually have hurt himself on his fall. In fact, he's coming off now, and Green's not bothered commenting any further. He wouldn't shut up before.

I just cannot BELIEVE that they never say anything about their beloved Gerrard's antics (same applies for other players) yet they're quite happy to jump on Ashley because he's not at everyone's favourite club.

Tony Green on 5 LIVE - "Ashley Young is fabricating an injury........ and he's not world class either"

"Petrov is faking injury now"

What a smeghead........

Im listening to this bollocks to !

lol how he used the word fabricating i bet he has been dying to use that word all night.

UTV !

How good has Reo been ? We really have missed a player like that !

Davies and Cuellar have been brilliant to.

Right, as happy as I am, I'm absolutely infuriated with Alan Green on Five Live.

I know Ash can play-act, but when he went down recently Alan Green would not shut up about how he was 'faking' it and called him a cheat THREE TIMES. He was clearly annoyed and said "and he's not world class either Martin." He then had to eat his words when he conceeded that he may actually have hurt himself on his fall. In fact, he's coming off now, and Green's not bothered commenting any further. He wouldn't shut up before.

I just cannot BELIEVE that they never say anything about their beloved Gerrard's antics (same applies for other players) yet they're quite happy to jump on Ashley because he's not at everyone's favourite club.

It even sounded like Mark Lawrenson disagreed with him.

If I'd heard it myself I would be complaining to the fecking BBC about that as it is slanderous and totally out of order.

Fair play to the guy on 5 live i think hes a scouser i expected him to be bias i really did but he has actually been ok.

As for the other idiot using the word fabricating :lol:

"Ashley Young is now faking an injury and hes not world class either"

Now thats Bias he really needs to calm down.

Im chuffed with my prediction i really am as i felt so confident last night when normally i dont coming ot these games but i just had a funny feeling.

SO PROUD !