Would You Take JPA Back?

maqroll

Would You Want Juan Pablo Angel Back?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Want Juan Pablo Angel Back?

• Yes, I'd love to see him back with Villa again
    • No, you're out of your f*cking mind

If it was a straight choice between JPA and The Hare, JPA steals it for me, but if he was available to sign then I wouldn't go for it, past it in my opinion, but still better than the Hare....

As much as I rated him, his final couple of years he was stuggling. Don't think its what we need fr where we want to go.

Maybe he can link up with DO'L at Newcastle or something - I think thats where his levwl currently is.

Whats happening with him at NYRB anyway?

I wouldn't mind. More over I'd be very happy for him if he "escapes" the Red Bulls and gets back to Europe for one last crack at serious football. He has really conducted himself like a great professional over here despite being in a less than enviable position.

No thanks, great pro, was a good player, but he more or less retired when he went to the MLS. His legs had more or less gone in his last few months at Villa. Wouldn't offer anything now, I'd rather see Delfouneso play more.

I too, would rather remember him with fond memories of playing for Villa, than have him back and get annoyed and frustrated at him as he is well past his prime now.

Would be good to see him play for a championship club though.

No way!

i probabbly wouldn't even take him back at his peak for us. What did we pay? £9mill, which is probably £20mill in today's money.

For £20mill, i'd rather get someone else better.

I think we are moving onto bigger & better things than JPA now.