Would You Take JPA Back?

maqroll

Would You Want Juan Pablo Angel Back?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Want Juan Pablo Angel Back?

• Yes, I'd love to see him back with Villa again
    • No, you're out of your f*cking mind

Yes - definitely (of course!) - but not as a player, as a coach or some sort of matchday ambassador or something like that - would be great

JPA was class in a very mediocre Villa era. I wouldnt take him back though simply because I think he is beyond it nowadays. It would´ve been fun to see him play with this team though..a much better team than what he had to deal with!

I loved it when JPA played here and it is really sad that he hadnt a team around him matching his ability.

If it was a choice between JPA and Harewood then I would grab JPA fast as lightning. He is still a better footballer and attacker than Harewood.

JPA was class in a very mediocre Villa era. I wouldnt take him back though simply because I think he is beyond it nowadays. It would´ve been fun to see him play with this team though..a much better team than what he had to deal with!

I loved it when JPA played here and it is really sad that he hadnt a team around him matching his ability.

i totally agree with that - his heading ability was brilliant and if only we had two wingers back then he would have been breaking 20 a season, every season.

Loved JPA - I hardly never get player names on the back of my shirts, but when JPA was at VP I had his name on every shirt I owned during that period!

Dunno how good his is now... but would probably rather take a chance and have him as 4th/5th choice striker than Harewood tbh