EL: Rapid Vienna a 2009/08/20 Match Thread

limpid

Jesus, if players cannot do the **** basics then something is not right. How **** hard is it to pass a **** ball!?

It's better than Saturday but then, it couldn't get much worse. However, when no on is willing to shoot at the oppositions goal, show movement (I didnt say intelligent movement as I cant see an intelligent player in the whole **** squad!), do the basics like concentrate from the first whistle, then frankly, we are seriously going to struggle. Just look at the options on the bench, defensively, attackingwise. Seriously he needs to strengthen in midfield, defence AND attack. The chickens are coming home to roost over 2 concecutively piss poor transfer windows and a totally stuborn/naive/clueless approach to games once it became clear that the way we played wasn't working. He even looks out of ideas on the touchline!? I just hope it's not too little too late.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not beyond admitting that things are really not looking good, however, I still think we'll sort things out for the return leg. I'm very nervous about Monday - the team look so shaky. Perhaps one positive is that surely MON can't overlook the need to bring in some more players.