EL: Rapid Vienna a 2009/08/20 Match Thread

limpid

i cannot believe we lost this. unbelievable and a nice trip to liverpool next hooray. mon is making a mockery of this club and i am on the verge of saying he has to go soon. he has been useless since 2009 began.

the sad thing is its because of him we are in this mess he hasnt resp;ved the problems he has caused

i fear the worst for curtis as well but dont worry we have lots of cbs to choose from :shock:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MON needs to wake up quickly. And get his **** blinkers off with HESKEY. The guy is a nice guy, but he is a shit striker. We lose 90% of games we play with him because he does NOT score goals. He is a donkey who is past his sell by date. If MON does not smell the coffee soon, he will go because we will lose lots of games with him playing.

I am not saying it is all Heskey's fault, of course i am not. But the squad is ridiculously thin and in 3 months MON has done nothing to sort that and indeed hasn't replaced our BEST 2 players either. We are quite frankly in the proverbial SHITE.

Shorey is appalling. Davies' confidence is shot and our midfield is not strong enough. Sidwell is poor. Gabby isn't fit. And if MON thinks we are ok in the striking dept then he is living in cloud cuckoo land!! Playing like this is **** awful....tactics are poor and our goals for ratio speaks for itself!!! WAKE UP MON you need 5 players in before 31 August or we are Toast!!!

Sadly, I agree with this

MON needs to wake up quickly. And get his **** blinkers off with HESKEY. The guy is a nice guy, but he is a shit striker. We lose 90% of games we play with him because he does NOT score goals. He is a donkey who is past his sell by date. If MON does not smell the coffee soon, he will go because we will lose lots of games with him playing.

I am not saying it is all Heskey's fault, of course i am not. But the squad is ridiculously thin and in 3 months MON has done nothing to sort that and indeed hasn't replaced our BEST 2 players either. We are quite frankly in the proverbial SHITE.

Shorey is appalling. Davies' confidence is shot and our midfield is not strong enough. Sidwell is poor. Gabby isn't fit. And if MON thinks we are ok in the striking dept then he is living in cloud cuckoo land!! Playing like this is **** awful....tactics are poor and our goals for ratio speaks for itself!!! WAKE UP MON you need 5 players in before 31 August or we are Toast!!!

Sadly, I agree with this

So do I which is not a very nice feeling...

We simply look awful at the moment. Squad depth is a joke, players looking jaded and uninterested so early into a new season, lack of any tactical nous, and seemingly lack of any balls in transfer window from O'Neill.

I'm not even angry, I'm just hugely disappointed.

We simply look awful at the moment. Squad depth is a joke, players looking jaded and uninterested so early into a new season, lack of any tactical nous, and seemingly lack of any balls in transfer window from O'Neill.

I'm not even angry, I'm just hugely disappointed.

It's just like the good old days.