EL: Rapid Vienna a 2009/08/20 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

commentator *something is seriously wrong with this aston villa side*

If you're watching IraqiGoals the commentator is woeful. Trying to shit stir about everything. "MON looks sheepish", err I don't think so.

We are looking much better than the weekend, we have shown composure and grit. Much more like it.

I'm sorry LaursenLegend, but I just can't understand how you can be so fantastically enthusiastic over the slightest misfortune we encounter, and on top of the gloating you call those that don't agree with you idiots. Utterly and completely disgraceful and only gives the impression that you love to see us fail just to prove your points.

From now on i wont say a thing i,ll just let Villa prove my points and stay hush hush :)

GNIGHT.

And your a complete prat

You're.

Who put the cross in for England to equalise with the Netherlands?

You stupid moron !

For England ? I couldnt give 2 shits about England its what he does for Vill athat matters.

Hes done nothing for us at all so far so because hes done it for england i should just be happy ?

IDIOT

I don't wanna be telling mod's how to do there job at all, but isn't this the sort of thing VT doesn't tolerate anymore?

Yes, it is. It's been noted and it'll be dealt with. Thank you.

This is grim. Really **** grim. Shit last 10 games of last season. Shit first two games of this season. This is relegation form and the buck stops with the manager as far as i'm concerned. We are know better now than 2 years ago - that isnt progression.