EL: Rapid Vienna a 2009/08/20 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When NRC didn't play against Wigan he became a Zidane-like figure in my mind, who would come back and lead us to two wins from one match while curing cancer. Funny how these things don't work out how they do in your dreams...

commentator *something is seriously wrong with this aston villa side*

No shit sherlock

No Creativity, too 1 dimensional, nobody to hold the ball in the centre of the pitch, Nobody who can defend for toffee, Strikers who look lost without Carew, Nobody we can bring onto the pitch to change a game.

abysmal yet again next up is liverpool i think our main aim should be keeping their goals down to below 3 which will be an amazing effort in itself.

Some idiot quoted me earlier when i said Milner cant cross for toffee.

Yet thi sgame backs it up and against Wigan.

Yep, that was me. I said you're tedious, I still think you are and I still think Milner can cross.

And your a complete prat how many times did we say last season Milner can never get past 1st man !

What did he do against Wigan and tonight ? A: NOTHING

Seriously am I the only one witnessing this guys posts?

He's had the red ink, he'll be gone soon :-)

What sums it for me is one of their guys had the ball right on touch line back towards our goal with one of ours tight, he turns plays a pass along the line. then another pass inside, guy then sens it 60yards across pictch right on to the left wingers boot couple of more passes and we clean it off the line. CULTURED.

Something we lack, played sightly better than on sat but we could be here all night and we still wouldnt score. bad times

What sums it for me is one of their guys had the ball right on touch line back towards our goal with one of ours tight, he turns plays a pass along the line. then another pass inside, guy then sent it 60yards across pictch right on to the left wingers boot couple of more passes and we clean it off the line. CULTURED.

Something we lack, played sightly better than on sat but we could be here all night and we still wouldnt score. bad times

You stupid moron !

For England ? I couldnt give 2 shits about England its what he does for Vill athat matters.

Hes done nothing for us at all so far so because hes done it for england i should just be happy ?

IDIOT

You suggested that Milner couldn't cross, I provide an example where he has not only crossed but received universal praise for the said cross and I'm a moron and idiot?

And your a complete prat

You're.

Who put the cross in for England to equalise with the Netherlands?

You stupid moron !

For England ? I couldnt give 2 shits about England its what he does for Vill athat matters.

Hes done nothing for us at all so far so because hes done it for england i should just be happy ?

IDIOT

:wave:

is that our first shot on target? after 76 **** minutes!?! That's why were are doing shit in games, it takes a defender to have a shot on goal. FFS midfield, strikers, get your **** shooting boots on!!!!

And your a complete prat

You're.

You stupid moron !

IDIOT

I don't wanna be telling mod's how to do there job at all, but isn't this the sort of thing VT doesn't tolerate anymore?

I'm sorry LaursenLegend, but I just can't understand how you can be so fantastically enthusiastic over the slightest misfortune we encounter, and on top of the gloating you call those that don't agree with you idiots. Utterly and completely disgraceful and only gives the impression that you love to see us fail just to prove your points.

And your a complete prat

You're.

You stupid moron !

IDIOT

I don't wanna be telling mod's how to do there job at all, but isn't this the sort of thing VT doesn't tolerate anymore?

So its ok for someone to slag you off but you must not reply :lol: YEAH OK.