PL: Wigan h 2009/08/15 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not for ONE game...

It is numerous failures to sign greater quality to the club. It is numerous failures in tactical strategy. All this adds up and finally people has had enough...especially when we are outplayed by WIGAN ATHLETIC at Villa Park!

What the **** is "tactical strtategy"? You don't have a **** clue what you are talking about do you? You just spout crap to relieve yourself of your frustrations. Tactical strategy?

I tell you what we've lacked today, drive, energy and belief.

Isnt that one of MON's main qualities instilling that into his players? i dont think things are right in the dressing room imo

i agree,its been this way since march ffs..

I wont be surpised if Young or MON wanted out, or fans are **** jokes.

Fickle, short memoried tits.

I agree mate,I have supported villa my whole life and when i come on here and read this crap and hear the boos i want out,**** PATHETIC words removed!!!

Isnt that one of MON's main qualities instilling that into his players? i dont think things are right in the dressing room imo

I don't think the dressing room is the problem tbh, but that had better be a wake up call and we'd better sign some players and start fighting a bit harder.

I wont be surpised if Young or MON wanted out, or fans are **** jokes.

Fickle, short memoried tits.

This

I think I'll want out soon enough too, so I'm not associated with such spastics

Does MON really have money to spend though I mean how do we really know Randy will give him money???

I dont think he should be given anymore money with the shite he's signed in defence up to this point? bring on sol campbell

Without that we are nothing because MON doesn't have us playing good, controlled football.

A traincrash of a start to the season.

Yet our one player with unquestionable drive is not on the pitch PLAY REO-COKER!!!! he wont stop for 90mins and will battle for everything. also the carew thing is a joke top scorer on the bench? **** sake sort it out.

Heskey is just the scapegoat for a lot of people on here, he cant do anything with the piss poor service he has been getting.

Overall good result as it could of been far worse !

MON and the squad shown what we have in store for the rest of the season !

As for Heskey what we have been saying is true you fat lumbering oaf !

And as for MON continue playing your favourites mate as its heading for one direction !

Please Randy dont give him anymore money to waste on sub standard players who either cant play or are unproven.

Decision of the day: Playing Delph instead of Rio

One is proven and one isnt MON u **** idiot.