PL: Wigan h 2009/08/15 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from the Sky Sports site. Sums the situation up quite nicely.

Young wastes a crossing chance and the fans boo him. How short a memory have some of these people got?

what a load of crap,this is what you get when you release players and do not replace them.oneil is clueless and lerner only cares about dollar signs....i said this would happen on the real forums before they were taken down because they couldnt stand reading posts from true villa fans who said this would happen.WHERES THE BLOODY 5 YEAR PLAN GONE NOW MARTIN !!!

I can totally see why those villa fans thought that way after today and last seasons final 3rd.

No leadership No organisation and a lot fo poor players bar a few all on the field.

I think its unfair to point the finger at Randy when all he's done is back a manager he thought would do the job well.

its MON,s fault witht he mess were in and i think its time for him to judging from this game and the final 3rd of last season !

THE MESS WE ARE IN?

what mess,We have lost one game get a **** grip.

Villa fans are shit,Laugh at newcastle fans all you want but if we got relegated there would not be fans cheering and singing regardless like they did,We boo and want the manager out when we lose a **** game.

It is not for ONE game...

It is numerous failures to sign greater quality to the club. It is numerous failures in tactical strategy. All this adds up and finally people has had enough...especially when we are outplayed by WIGAN ATHLETIC at Villa Park!

How the **** did heskey get the nod in this game, when he played for england the other night he looked like he spent all day in a **** coffee shop smokin hiself stupid. Hes a big lumbering oaf with no talent, desire pace or skill, i'd rathe rely on the hare all season than play that **** muppet

Quote from the Sky Sports site. Sums the situation up quite nicely.

Young wastes a crossing chance and the fans boo him. How short a memory have some of these people got?

Oh right ? they clearly didnt pay attention to the last 4 months.

Im not slaggin goff Young im slagging them all of as they are awful !