Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Fries too - impressive, in a very bad sort of way. "How Long?" by The Eagles on the soundtrack. And you answer the question.

Actually, they look good. I could maybe manage one. But only one.

When I get married in Vegas next year, It's my main purpose to find me a baconator.

I'm going to Vegas, Chicago, Toronto and New York, so I should be able to find a Wendy's I reckon... :D

Baconators FTW. Never been past the double, but I've also only eaten them at over 8000ft altitude (CO). Reckon the quad could be a bit of a challenge...

I have managed to find chip shop curry sauce powder which is EXACTLY like they make it in the chip shop, so the amount of oven fish and chips I eat is really quite dirty :?

Please come back to this thread and tell me more.

Mini eggs!!!! While most of you get them whenever you want *slightly hate you for that* We only get them once a year around Easter time. Should be another week and I will be rewarded!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!

I'm about to blow your mind. You can buy "seasonal" chocolate at any time of the year from the internet. Amazon is a good site.

• 3 weeks later...
When I get married in Vegas next year, It's my main purpose to find me a baconator.

I'm going to Vegas, Chicago, Toronto and New York, so I should be able to find a Wendy's I reckon... :D

Seek out the Man vs Food episode where he goes to vegas.

There are a lot more adventurous foods that you could be having than Baconators!

There are a lot more adventurous foods that you could be having than Baconators!

Saw that one with the Nascar Restaurant Burrito?

Looks Gooooood! Too big for me though!

Also, I ate some Reese's Peices last night, **** me, they're amazing!

Love peanut butter! :D

Saw that one with the Nascar Restaurant Burrito?

Looks Gooooood! Too big for me though!

Also, I ate some Reese's Peices last night, **** me, they're amazing!

Love peanut butter! :D

I have always preferred Peanut Butter M&Ms as opposed to Reese's Pieces ...not enough peanut butter in them for me

poutine.JPG

Poutine :D Though I rarely eat it as its SOOO bad for anyone

You Canadian? Wife and I went out the other day to a greasy spoon by the navy base in Esquimalt BC and dug into Montreal smoked meat sandwiches, poutine and spruce beer. Doesn't get much better.

Â