Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

I used to eat them frequently throughout my teens and enjoyed doing so. Something's definitely changed since then, they're now bloody horrible, regardless of the flavour.

They tried to make them more healthy by reducing the salt content in them.

And, they are CRAP food I love to eat. Although I am mega mega excited because it's coming around that time for easter candy. Which means cadbury mini eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stock up as we only get them once a year over here :(

With the exception of the creme/caramel eggs, the cadbury mini eggs Stateside are Hershey, IIRC.

(unless you buy them from the British import shops, which smuggle them in from elsewhere (probably Canada))

Valentines candy hearts candy. No idea why but my sister and I still love to eat them.
These?

love_hearts.jpg

LoveHeartsMixed._lge.jpg

Haven't eaten one for about fifty years, but they taste like chalk, IIRC.

They are similar but not quite the same. And the texture is a bit like chalk but they have flavors to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsWgoSo8p4M!

• 1 month later...
everything seems to give you cancer...

breakfast today - bacon, black pudding and hash brown on crusty with tomato sauce

Practically anything thats tasty and nice to eat

May as well not bother living at all

You could be one of the lucky ones Rob who can consume/indulge in something that apparently gives you death eventually and never see a downside. Like those people you hear about sometimes who smoked 20 a day for 80 years and are still fit as a fiddle.

All in the genes.

On the crap food note, I had a Wagon Wheel the other day for the first time in years. Fantastic. And today I got given a bag of Cadbury Buttons. So, so good.

Also, keema naan. I hate lamb, but in a naan and spiced and minced, yum. A couple of curry houses round here may as well call them burgers, gorgeous.

Â