Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Oh and any sort of white chocolate.
Yuk. Chocolate must be brown.

I know that the high quality stuff is actually OK, but I never got over my first (and only) try of a Milky Bar as a kid. Truly horrible. The only thing worse was Caramac. :puke:

I know that the high quality stuff is actually OK, but I never got over my first (and only) try of a Milky Bar as a kid. Truly horrible. The only thing worse was Caramac. :puke:

This, white chocolate is horrible, never used to have a problem with it then I had a Caramac and threw up. I tend to find I'm one of the minority with not liking white chocolate, all of my mates love it and some prefer it to normal milk chocolate.

This, white chocolate is horrible, never used to have a problem with it then I had a Caramac and threw up. I tend to find I'm one of the minority with not liking white chocolate, all of my mates love it and some prefer it to normal milk chocolate.

To be fair, I don't think Caramac even claims to be chocolate - it's basically caramel and condensed milk. But I do mentally associate it with Milky Bar, and by extension, all white chocolate.

I underestimated the sheer size of portions over in americaland. I ordered myself a steak sandwich in some place, expecting a fair sized meal. Out comes what seemed to be essentially a small cow in between two pieces of ciabatta, with a side portion of the largest chips i've ever seen and a salad that could sustain an african village for a month.

Still ate it though. But I can see now why so many of those feckers are obese.

Even the simple things like a medium coke is probably the largest lage you would get over here.

Fat words removed!

I underestimated the sheer size of portions over in americaland. I ordered myself a steak sandwich in some place, expecting a fair sized meal. Out comes what seemed to be essentially a small cow in between two pieces of ciabatta, with a side portion of the largest chips i've ever seen and a salad that could sustain an african village for a month.

Still ate it though. But I can see now why so many of those feckers are obese.

Even the simple things like a medium coke is probably the largest lage you would get over here.

Fat words removed!

You should see them on thanksgiving !

Wendys is rather amazing! I dont eat fast food often but when I do I make the trek across town 20-25 minutes to get Wendys. Worth every ounce of petrol used

I loved Whataburger when I was in America. I didn't mind a Wendys number 6 though.

I loved Whataburger when I was in America. I didn't mind a Wendys number 6 though.

Spicy chicken sandwich, right?

#1 - classic single (quarter pound burger)

#2 - classic double (half pound burger)

#3 - classic triple with cheese (three-quarter pound burger)

#4 - baconator (single, double, or triple)

#5 - applewood-smoked bacon burger (single, double, or triple - difference between this and the baconator is less bacon and it has veggies)

#6 - spicy chicken

#7 - grilled chicken?

#8 - chicken club?

Shoulda taken the train down to Philly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEHrSBGjEX8, though some New England Greek Houses of Pizza serve a steak grinder that's very close to a cheesesteak.

Â