Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

You could be one of the lucky ones Rob who can consume/indulge in something that apparently gives you death eventually and never see a downside. Like those people you hear about sometimes who smoked 20 a day for 80 years and are still fit as a fiddle.

All in the genes.

Sounds plausible - I haven't had a cold or flu for over 10 years. I attribute it to the apples in my favourite tipple

• 2 months later...

Recently returned from an extended sojourn slumming it in Center City, Philadelphia and there is no shortage of crap food that I absolutely love to eat there.

Dallesandro's cheesesteaks are in my blood, going back to the womb (youtube)

wooder ice (though not from that establishment)

Not to mention scrapple!

Recently returned from an extended sojourn slumming it in Center City, Philadelphia and there is no shortage of crap food that I absolutely love to eat there.

Dallesandro's cheesesteaks are in my blood, going back to the womb (youtube)

wooder ice (though not from that establishment)

Not to mention scrapple!

Scrapple!!

Had my first taste of that a few years back at the sip and bite in Baltimore....just dont ask whats in it if anybody is thinking of eating it.

Over here they have some great Kebabs...obviously. However, they have something called Kokorec (Cock- or - wretch). Basically it's sheeps intestines fried up with salts and spices bunged in half a loaf. Heaven when drunk....heaven when you aren't.

How come you're in Toronto, Tom? Travelling, or job?

Came here 3 weeks ago on a 12 month working visa. Just looking for work now, if i dont find some by August ill move to South Korea for a teachng job!

He's being a jammy bastard. VERY fit women in Toronto.

This is so true! Its incredible here!

• 2 months later...

Not only do they do an 8000 calorie burger, but everything else is also fried in lard. They also have 'nurses' in skimpy outfits as waitresses.

That's just horrific!

I'd like to give the Single Bypass burger a go...mainly to ogle the scrumshus totty!

Not only do they do an 8000 calorie burger, but everything else is also fried in lard. They also have 'nurses' in skimpy outfits as waitresses.

That's just horrific!

I'd like to give the Single Bypass burger a go...mainly to ogle the scrumshus totty!

I did like the quote "See any defibrillator paddles around?" while zooming in on the firm backside of one of the "nurses". :lol:

Â