2009 UEFA Champions League Final Thread

stretford420

Who will be the Champions of Europe?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Champions of Europe?

• FC Barcelona
    • Manchester United FC

Why is Anderson playing, he's been woeful and CL final is the wrong place for him... Put Fletcher on for him already. Is Scholes injured? Scholes with one leg would be better than Anderson for this game..

Am I the only person who enjoys watching the game without shitty computer graphics splattered in the middle of the screen? Id happily watch every game without that gigantic clock and scoreboard in the way.

Why is Anderson playing, he's been woeful and CL final is the wrong place for him... Put Fletcher on for him already. Is Scholes injured? Scholes with one leg would be better than Anderson for this game..

Are you kidding?

Am I the only person who enjoys watching the game without shitty computer graphics splattered in the middle of the screen? Id happily watch every game without that gigantic clock and scoreboard in the way.

I really miss the clock in the corner, the screen looks naked!

Fletcher is suspended.

It is good but a faint clock wouldn't go a miss IMO especially if its just while the ball is out of play.

No. I wholeheartedly agree, mate.

I can understand why those just switching on to the game or who have been away for any reason might want to know all the information but, for me, it's been a pleasure to watch it on an unviolated screen. :D

I really miss the clock in the corner, the screen looks naked!

When I watch old games on ESPN Classic or Youtube or whatever, there's just something about the lack of graphics or the primitiveness of the graphics that's mildly disconcerting.

Though, as I noted earlier, ESPN could do with having a slightly less obtrusive time and score bug. And while they're at it, they could get rid of Mr. Onion Bag...

They dont have a faint clock though, when it does come up its this gigantic ugly graphic at lest three times as big as it should be that they have to have in the middle of the screen to accommodate people with 4:3 TV screens. I dont mind the Sky Sports graphic, but the ITV one is terrible.

I dont need to know what the exact time is in a game every single second. The popups that come at ten minute intervals are more than enough, as is looking at the clock on my wall at the start of second half. If I could watch every game with no computer graphics plastered all over the screen I almost certainly would. Hopefully it will be a red button option one day.

Barcelona are playing some sexy football. They really need a second though, as we all know how jammy Man Utd only need one clear chance and they will put it away. COME ON BARCA, FINISH THEM!!!!

Fletcher is suspended.

Right, can't say I followed the build up too closely :oops:

Note for people who cant live without the giant ITV clock on the screen:

The second half kicked off at 20:48 (BST)

It will conclude at about 21:33 (plus injury time)

There. :)

Â