2009 UEFA Champions League Final Thread

stretford420

Who will be the Champions of Europe?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Champions of Europe?

• FC Barcelona
    • Manchester United FC

the media wanking over manure have put me off this one, barca done get the respect they deserve and i hope they win today in the paper it was fergie fergie fergie it hardly mentioned Guardiola who is a novice in comparison yet has taken them to a champions league final no credit however?

the media wanking over manure have put me off this one, barca done get the respect they deserve and i hope they win today in the paper it was fergie fergie fergie it hardly mentioned Guardiola who is a novice in comparison yet has taken them to a champions league final no credit however?

I think a brain-damaged squirrel could manage Barcelona (or Utd for that matter) into the CL quarterfinals, and from there a lucky goal or three would be sufficient to make the final.

I was just about to say that the game couldn't remain this easy for United, could it?

Now they appear to have fallen to pieces.

Where is the clock/score thingy from the ITV coverage?

On a related note, why does ESPN insist on putting the score bug so low on the screen?

16220601.png

Seriously, they could probably put it a good 15-20 pixels further up and have less chance of obscuring something important...

Â