2009 UEFA Champions League Final Thread

stretford420

Who will be the Champions of Europe?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Champions of Europe?

• FC Barcelona
    • Manchester United FC

dunno what game your all watching,man united been useless one of those games where things dont go there way and they loose there head but barcelona aint exactly been great either infact average 2 goals from very sloppy defending,Hey but i guess platini is happy.

Are you a Man Utd fan in disguise? Sure Man Utd haven't been great but that has largely been down to the way Barca have played. Their defensive line has been high and they have been constantly pushing the Man Utd players every time they have the ball. Plus when Barca have been attacking they constantly look dangerous.

They have given Man Utd a footballing lesson, so I don't know what game you have been watching in all honesty...

Thoroughly enjoyed the game. The best side by a mile won, if anything the scoreline flatters Manchester United.

I agree. I have really enjoyed it too. May not have been much of a competition, but watching Barca play with such style has been worth it.

dunno what game your all watching,man united been useless one of those games where things dont go there way and they loose there head but barcelona aint exactly been great either infact average 2 goals from very sloppy defending,Hey but i guess platini is happy.

Are you a Man Utd fan in disguise? Sure Man Utd haven't been great but that has largely been down to the way Barca have played. Their defensive line has been high and they have been constantly pushing the Man Utd players every time they have the ball. Plus when Barca have been attacking they constantly look dangerous.

They have given Man Utd a footballing lesson, so I don't know what game you have been watching in all honesty...

no im not a man united fan,are you one of the many man united haters? who loves to see them loose just for the sake of it?not exactly a football lesson 2 united errors.

You're a hard man to please. Man U been made to look useless by a very very good team - and this is a very good Man U team. Barca a joy to watch.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game. The best side by a mile won, if anything the scoreline flatters Manchester United.

I agree. I have really enjoyed it too. May not have been much of a competition, but watching Barca play with such style has been worth it.

They have defended like they usually defend as far as I can tell. They just dont let their opposition have the ball in dangerous areas. Hopefully the dominance of Spain at international level and Barcelona at club level will see their style of football move into fashion.

Â